NTT DATA

NTT DATA Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Was Fun
Lead Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 23, 2014
Too Long Ago to accurately rate my experience. The culture is I am sure dramatically different 10 years later.
Great place to learn and advance
Senior Oracle DBA (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 22, 2014
NTT DATA is a fast paced work environment with the ultimate goal to deliver to their clients successful, "world class" technology and business solutions. A sense of accomplishment is felt at the end of each work day.
I enjoy working with everyone in the company and had many responsibilities working with both Management and Delivery. Senior Oracle database – more... administration is my primary job.
I am a goal oriented person. Working in the NTT DATA environment is a challenge and an opportunity for growth. – less
Productive Work Place
Principle Test Engineer (508) (Former Employee), Quantico, VAJune 16, 2014
A day at work consisted of inter acting with the client, learn different aspect of 508 compliance testing. The hardest part of the job was trying to remember all of the 508 rules.
Great company
Senior Consultant and Training Lead (Current Employee), McLean, VAJune 16, 2014
Great company with great people. Company is willing to pay top dollar to join the company but the benefit package could be better. Company no longer allows you to carry over vacation.
Productive and fun workplace
Tibco Analist/Developer (Current Employee), Roma, LAZJune 16, 2014
My work hours are eight for day. My p.m. uses the work a monthly plane timeline to organize the work. I can work on the develop of new items or resolve anomalies or give support at test team or at exercise team. My co-workers are available, competent and they help to create a good workplace; I think that my co-workers are the most enjoyable part of – more... the job. The workloads are strong and the request delivery time too shorts so many times I worked extra time – less
Good Consulting companyy
Program Management - Salesforce.com (SFDC) (Current Employee), Bloomington, ILJune 15, 2014
It is nice company with job stability. The co-workers were always ready to help each other. This job enabled me to learn on combining technical and soft skills
Fun envorment
Information Technology Coordinator (Former Employee), McLean, VAJune 14, 2014
Not much work was done, but it was a fun place to work and I learned a lot
NTT Data - Bad at retaining top talent
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Frankfort, KYJune 12, 2014
Cons: hardly any time off, no advancement opportunities
At the end of the day, I would rate this company as average. NTT Data is a huge IT Services shop that is terrible at retaining talent. They do provide job security if you are contracted out to the government, but they do not provide opportunity for advancement. Management is average. Job culture is pretty good. They bring in a ton of foreigners for – more... development work, which contributes to the interesting cultural mix. Benefits are average. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the people that do not work for NTT Data. – less
Growth oriented company with defined goals for success.
Senior Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 10, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, compensation and co-workers
Cons: work-life balance can sometimes be challenging
NTT DATA is a fast paced work environment with the ultimate goal to deliver to their clients successful, "world class" technology and business solutions. Work days for management begins early and ends late, but a sense of accomplishment is felt at the end of each day.
I enjoyed working with everyone in the company and had many responsibilities working – more... with both Management and Delivery, with our off-shore team early in the day, and other US time zones during other parts of the work day and many evenings. Project and Contract administration was my primary job. Specific Finance and Facility Management responsibilities filled the remainder of my job responsibilities.
I am a goal oriented person. Working in the NTT DATA environment was a challenge and an opportunity for growth. I value the experience I gained and want to have the opportunity to once again feel this sense of accomplishment, either with NTT DATA or another company where I can make a major contribution. – less
Dysfunctional Everything re NTT DATA
Senior Principle Consultant (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 9, 2014
No onboarding; no real benefits; no work/life balance unless you are teleworking.
NTT Data is an innovative and leading technology company.
IT Program Manager (Current Employee), Waukegan, ILJune 7, 2014
NTT Data is an innovative and leading technology consulting company.
Great employer
Recruiting Associate (Current Employee), Rockland, MAJune 4, 2014
Pros: commision
Cons: fast paceeeee!
Management is great, super supportive and attentive always willing to help.
Good place to Work
Business Analyst (Current Employee), frankfort,kyMay 27, 2014
So far I have been happy with my job at NTT Data. Trying to look for a change as I need to move close to home in Louisville.
Not So Good
Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APMay 23, 2014
Work Life Balance is good, There is no appreciation from the management what ever work you will do, didn't see any growth in the future
Challenging, intuitive and exciting.
Information Systems & Business Consultant (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 21, 2014
Working with NTT Data has given me the opportunity to grow in a professional and personal level. I have advanced my skill sets and have had the opportunity to travel and make wonderful new connections.
Global client engagement assignments.
SharePoint Designer (Current Employee), Boston, MAMay 20, 2014
Excellent Business Analysis Practice leadership with many opportunities to collaborate with BA colleagues. Dramatic changes due to growth by acquisition for this top 6 IT solutions provider.
My first company where I started my career.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore IndiaMay 7, 2014
Very good company where I got exposure to many things professionally and personally.
Good
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 20, 2014
Good
Fun
friendly work environment
helpful manager
healthy competetion
Takes care of their people
Business Analyst - KM (Sr. Consultant) (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILApril 17, 2014
Would work for this company again. They try to make sure you are a good fit for client companies and work with you to resolve any issues.
Not the best company to be associated with
Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee), bangaloreApril 17, 2014
Cons: unprofessional, no work ethics, full of politics
I left NTT DATA within a month.

Reason, any experienced person will know that politics is what dominates here.
I was very disappointed with my immediate manager's attitude and behaviour.

Your futuristic growth is directly dependent on your manager who can drive you insane.

The akward feeling of being trapped and subject to unprofessional and politics – more... was killing me.

Not a good choice for your career.
I don't recommend this company. – less

About NTT DATA

NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global – Read more

NTT DATA Photos