NTT DATA

NTT DATA Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Growth oriented company with defined goals for success.
Senior Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 10, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, compensation and co-workers
Cons: work-life balance can sometimes be challenging
NTT DATA is a fast paced work environment with the ultimate goal to deliver to their clients successful, "world class" technology and business solutions. Work days for management begins early and ends late, but a sense of accomplishment is felt at the end of each day.
I enjoyed working with everyone in the company and had many responsibilities working – more... with both Management and Delivery, with our off-shore team early in the day, and other US time zones during other parts of the work day and many evenings. Project and Contract administration was my primary job. Specific Finance and Facility Management responsibilities filled the remainder of my job responsibilities.
I am a goal oriented person. Working in the NTT DATA environment was a challenge and an opportunity for growth. I value the experience I gained and want to have the opportunity to once again feel this sense of accomplishment, either with NTT DATA or another company where I can make a major contribution. – less
Dysfunctional Everything re NTT DATA
Senior Principle Consultant (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 9, 2014
No onboarding; no real benefits; no work/life balance unless you are teleworking.
NTT Data is an innovative and leading technology company.
IT Program Manager (Current Employee), Waukegan, ILJune 7, 2014
NTT Data is an innovative and leading technology consulting company.
Great employer
Recruiting Associate (Current Employee), Rockland, MAJune 4, 2014
Pros: commision
Cons: fast paceeeee!
Management is great, super supportive and attentive always willing to help.
Good place to Work
Business Analyst (Current Employee), frankfort,kyMay 27, 2014
So far I have been happy with my job at NTT Data. Trying to look for a change as I need to move close to home in Louisville.
Not So Good
Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APMay 23, 2014
Work Life Balance is good, There is no appreciation from the management what ever work you will do, didn't see any growth in the future
Challenging, intuitive and exciting.
Information Systems & Business Consultant (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 21, 2014
Working with NTT Data has given me the opportunity to grow in a professional and personal level. I have advanced my skill sets and have had the opportunity to travel and make wonderful new connections.
Global client engagement assignments.
SharePoint Designer (Current Employee), Boston, MAMay 20, 2014
Excellent Business Analysis Practice leadership with many opportunities to collaborate with BA colleagues. Dramatic changes due to growth by acquisition for this top 6 IT solutions provider.
My first company where I started my career.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore IndiaMay 7, 2014
Very good company where I got exposure to many things professionally and personally.
Good
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 20, 2014
Good
Fun
friendly work environment
helpful manager
healthy competetion
Takes care of their people
Business Analyst - KM (Sr. Consultant) (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILApril 17, 2014
Would work for this company again. They try to make sure you are a good fit for client companies and work with you to resolve any issues.
Not the best company to be associated with
Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee), bangaloreApril 17, 2014
Cons: unprofessional, no work ethics, full of politics
I left NTT DATA within a month.

Reason, any experienced person will know that politics is what dominates here.
I was very disappointed with my immediate manager's attitude and behaviour.

Your futuristic growth is directly dependent on your manager who can drive you insane.

The akward feeling of being trapped and subject to unprofessional and politics – more... was killing me.

Not a good choice for your career.
I don't recommend this company. – less
IT Help desk
IT Help Desk Technician Analyst Contractor (Former Employee), Frankfort, KYApril 16, 2014
A wonderful place to learn and to gain vital experience. The co-workers and management is amazing.
An excellent place for a fresher to start his/her job
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), INDIAApril 15, 2014
Good scope for learning. Gained pretty good experience from here in all aspects.
learning & productive
Associate Team Leader (Former Employee), GurgaonApril 15, 2014
Most enjoyable part was to interact with the client directly & learnt many good things
Productive and fun work place
TECHNICAL MANAGER (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 10, 2014
The company is not bad to work for. it has good benefits and maintains a good work life balance.
3.5 years of Experience--MSBI Developer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 10, 2014
Work Environment is good
Enjoyed in working
Excellence performance by the team work
A growing IT Consulting and Technology company
Associate Director - HR (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 7, 2014
Great company to work for
Financially well placed
Building up its brand in the US market
Workplace,job culture is cool.
Team Lead / Sr OBIEE Developer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KA, IndiaMarch 31, 2014
Pros: job culture is nice.
Cons: less pay, no bonus for extra work, less motivation.
Hello All,

I have been associated with NTT Data since Jan 2103.Since then I got an opportunity to work in 3 different projects.At present I am assigned to a telecom domain project. Its a completely new project. The team is being formed.There are two OBIEE developers including myself, one senior OBIEE data modeler,two Informatica resources and a project – more... manager.

The client has different sets of reports related to the different lines of their telecom business. The report have typical dimensional attributes and performance measures. They want those reports to be designed and displayed in OBIEE.

We are at the moment discussing the client requirement, understanding their business and the business terminologies they use,preparing analysis documets, functional specification documents,dry or pseudo SQL code.

OBIEE and Informatica resources are working in collaboration to form the data model. This is a challenging task. – less
Beware of working for this company
IT Manager (Former Employee), Montpellier, VTMarch 30, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: no work\life balance, you are forgotten (read my review)
NTT Data (formerly Keane) is one of the worst IT consulting companies to work for.

I was unlucky enough to work for them in Vermont.

Basically, they pay a little above average but their work\life balance is terrible. I was an IT Manager for a healthcare giant and I was working 24\7 at their adamant orders.

Finally, after 8 months of torture and one – more... of the worst Christmas holidays I ever experienced, I simply stopped showing up for work. What was interesting was that I still getting paid, full salary!

They discovered this after my seventh paycheck was cut and they called me directly stating that I have been let go, etc.

The funny thing was I had already started a new job and I still received my vacation pay. Lol

Bottom line, they are too big for their own good. – less

About NTT DATA

TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based – Read more

NTT DATA Photos