NTT DATA

NTT DATA Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good and Friendly work culture
5 yrs of Exp with MSBI Technology (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 17, 2014
Good and Friendly culture
Good management
Immedeate Response
Great for Starters but not too great for experience resources
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: good exposure.
Cons: low compensation and lame managers.
It is a wonderful place to start your career. You get enormous amount of opportunities to learn and implement new things. But as you go along you would find a gap between Employees and Management also compensation is very low.
Short term work assignment as my responsibilities were transitioned to India
Property Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 28, 2014
Short term work assignment while transitioning responsibilities to India.
"High-End Temp Service"
Consultant (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 26, 2014
Pros: decent entry level salary
Cons: beware of "bench time", poor communication from management, no raises or bonuses after project completion, absolutely no work/life balance whatsoever
STAY AWAY from this company! The left hand never knows what the right hand is doing (this includes HR). Upon being hired, you may be given a laptop to be able to work "remotely" but that is not allowed! As long as you are within 50miles from an NTT office, you are REQUIRED to report to a cubicle inner office (even if there is NO work and you are on – more... the "bench"- paid/unpaid time awaiting for work.)

Enjoy working on your own and travelling or relocating for every contract position? Have a family (kids, parents, husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend you care about) and need to get away? Well this MAY be the career for you! Relocation is 100% for consulting positions and you will be required to work 20hrs/day. That is if you want to stick out like a sore thumb and look like you are going "Above & Beyond" which is rarely appreciated.

Good Luck! – less
good Company
Project manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 22, 2014
Good Company to work with. NTT Data is has good mgmt and work culter
Plenty of opportunities to advance and learn new skills.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 19, 2014
Pros: plenty of room to advance, good compensation, good outside training opportunities
Cons: travel to client site was sometimes more inconvenient than working a regular job.
Keane management was mixed but usually quite proficient. In my case, I was hired by a person who occasionally got sent around the company to fix failing engagements. I was able to work with him for several years. He was very fair and didn't use punishment to motivate people, except as a last resort, and in those cases the employee had usually committed – more... a serious infraction against Keane or the client.

Compensation was some of the best I have gotten and job satisfaction was first rate. Occasionally, some younger coworkers were immature and didn't understand the importance of documentation or completing reports on time. Most coworkers were conscientious, completed their tasks on time, and were willing to help if asked.

The most difficult part of the job was when I had to stop work while waiting for another party to complete a task. Usually this was an employee of the client and they did not share our sense of urgency nor did the client hold them accountable. – less
Good company excellent benefits
Project/Program Coordination/Project Management (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILAugust 13, 2014
Pros: excellent benefit package
Cons: no career development
Good company excellent benefits. My colleagues were friendly and helpful.
Job environment is good but salary structure is bad
Associate Team Leader (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRAugust 10, 2014
Management is good with you until you resigned and serving notice period, then they will show their true face
Work here only if it's the only place hiring. Otherwise, stay away.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), East Coast USAugust 8, 2014
Pros: name recognition on a resume.
Cons: use it or lose it vacation policy based on non-calendar year, low pay compared to other companies, information flow-down from management sometimes doesn't exist
Lots of infighting between departments as one tries to blame the other for issues instead of working together to jointly address the problem.

Don't be surprised if you are hired to work a dedicated program and then have your role get expanded 4-fold. There are only so many hours in the day and they will squeeze every last drop out of you if you let – more... them.

The company looks impressive because of their size but they are internally disorganized. Too many acquisitions in too short a period.

Vacation policy isn't explained well at time of hire. They have a use it or lose it policy to encourage employees to take time off. Of course, one doesn't find out until after the time is taken away. – less
Glad working here
Senior Technical Executive [Database Administrator (Current Employee), BangaloreAugust 6, 2014
Pros: good package
Cons: less scope of work
I would say im glad working in this Company

I do not have any much cons
I do not recommend this company!
Advisory Services Consultant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 29, 2014
- low compensation
- no opportunity for advancement
- poor management
- no organizational culture
Very unprofessional
Senior Application Developer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 28, 2014
Pros: working hours
Cons: bad management, unprofessionalism, loud noises in the odc during work hours.
No good managers, very unprofessional environment. Pathetic culture.
Keane is a professional IT recruitment firm with focus on Project Management
Applications Development Project Manager (Former Employee), Frankfort, KYJuly 15, 2014
Pros: no overtime requirements and low stress projects.
Client's environments usually support a professional atmosphere;
Peers are professional and easy to engage;
Primary client work with government entities usually low stress and not deadline driven;
Easy to work hours with weekends off;
citrix admin
Job Roles as Citrix Administrator (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 14, 2014
NTT DATA maintains strong partnerships with some of the world’s most significant technology manufacturers, providing powerful, tailored solutions that meet your changing business demands. We continually extend our process and technology skills through certification, training, and in-depth collaboration. Through our Centers of Excellence, we leverage – more... our partners’ technology to produce greater business value and improve our clients’ overall return on investment. – less
Time for NTT CEO to conduct Q&A of his Managers & Climate Assessment for employees under them
Training (Former Employee), QuanticoJuly 10, 2014
Pros: commute wasn't too bad
Cons: ntt onsite managers on academy contract
The two NTT managers at the Academy, should have been identified by NTT leadership long ago (climate assessments, talking to employees) for being very belligerent. Majority of us who have left the contract felt a severe lack of trust with the managers. Funny thing is … they thought and probably still think they're doing a great job.

Several people – more... have left the contract over the past two years because they couldn't stand the work environment, the lack of respect from NTT managers… their double standards, their boys club, how only men were in-charge, for being disrespectful to employees, failing to be the example(s), who listened to one or more other NTT employee's bogus insight and later seemed to use it as credible information about another person. They pointed fingers and failed to practice what they preached.

The "managers" complained about having to stay past a certain time (when they are the only ones allowed to secure the office), they made wise comments when asked how late they were staying (instead of informing everyone like good office managers would do), made inappropriate comments, came across as male chauvinistic, close to crossing EEO lines, and one failed to follow security procedures at times. They even failed to take care of issues relating to a female and instead asked another female to handle it. Um, that's why they're called managers right?

These same two "managers" seem to think people left because of the client or job satisfaction -- that was a small part of it … people left mainly due to the lack of positive/constructive NTT management/leadership. Many of us didn't say anything because we didn't want to burn bridges and because there wasn't exactly a secure feeling of trust. The problem persisted and will continue as long as they are there and the priority is only about making NTT $. They fail to take care of their people… who then lack feeling motivated to do great things for/with NTT.

NTT "Managers" (at the Academy) fail to manage or motivate their "team". They literally told us to shut up and color, failed to inform us of proper procedures unless it benefited them, got defensive if we asked legitimate questions, failed to spell out expectations and then complained when employees didn't know and then did something incorrectly. It appeared they made up (or finally informed us of) rules as they went along ...since none of us had seen anything in writing. They lacked integrity, a sound work ethic and the high standards they expected from the client and NTT employees.

The NTT "managers" (not the client) treated us employees as if they "owned" us and not as the highly educated, experienced, and adult professionals we are (some Veterans). They ONLY cared about the money for NTT… filling slots/butts in seats (because it's their reputation they are concerned about - and nothing else).

Honestly, they treated us like cattle … herding us nicely when it benefited them and whipped us (verbally or in attitude) when they didn't get their way. We are not treated as "employees" or those who should be proud to work for NTT. Working with them (especially how the work environment was set up… ball pen style) was probably close to working in a sweat shop . Or worse, it and they left many of us feeling like slaves (and that's a total shame). – less
Good scope for profile growth and a great employer to work with
TEAM LEAD-DEVELOPMENT (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 9, 2014
NTT has been a great employer to work with.
It provides a great platform for career growth and to enhance your potential.
Productive and Fun work place
ASSOCIATE FICO Consultant (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: good work culturer
Cons: bench hours more
- Co-workers are co-operative

- Politics are more, if you are infuntial with your manage than its good, and if your are from Andhra than its good for any one

good environment for work
Netbackup administrator (Current Employee), bangloreJuly 1, 2014
straight and night shift some what difficult.
good management.
Productive and Fun at work
Programmer (Current Employee), Jersey City, New JerseyJune 26, 2014
NTT Data is a nice place to work. I have been with NTT Data for over 7 years and I feel it is really interesting.
Excellent learning place
AP Supervisor (Former Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaJune 25, 2014
Standard Chartered Bank is in banking and Insurances sector. SCB operated for over 150 years in some of the world's fastest-growing markets, across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.

I have enjoyed and learned a lot in this org. specially in Accounts payable domain. Awesome work place.

About NTT DATA

NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global – Read more

NTT DATA Photos