NTT DATA Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace with young and ambitious crew
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 17, 2015
Fun workplace with young and ambitious crew, very intense environment but you learn something every day. Learned how to manage relationship on both sides: clients and candidates. Management is friendly and supportive, willing to help with everything at any time. The most enjoyable part of the job was someone's placement that everyone takes as his own achievement.
NTT should be NTN (No Talent Needed)
Infrastructure Product Support Group - L1 (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMarch 17, 2016
Pros: Employee Benefits from day 1
Cons: Long work days with not alot to do and never a full weekend off
It started off as a great place until I met my managers, coworkers and clients. Terrible environment and a level of work that a trained monkey could do. NOT AN IT JOB
Amazing company to work for
Junior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 31, 2016
Pros: Good Benefits
Very good company .
Good work life balance . Interesting projects to work for .
The colleagues were very nice and helpful . Would want to work for a similar company.
learning alongside work.
Sr. Executive (Former Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 7, 2016
It has been a very smooth experience with NTT. Management has always been with us. co-workers were very supportive. Regular fun activities were conducted to lessen the work pressure.
Fun in consultation
Sr. Dev DBA/ Application Testing/ Developer (Former Employee), Halifax, NSSeptember 23, 2015
Pros: More experience in managing and solving different problems.
Working in NTT DATA is a totally different experience that you cannot get in working for a company. In NTT DATA you work with different clients who have different needs. In consultation it gives you more capabilities to solve more problems.
Fun place to work for
NOC Analyst (Current Employee), Halifax, NSMarch 14, 2016
Nice workplace
Great colleagues
Lot to learn
A great place to develop your skills
Amazing work environment
A great environment to learn the nuances of testing
NTTData is great place to work.
Network Analyst (Former Employee), Halifax, NSSeptember 18, 2015
Pros: Educational and Tution benefits
NTTData is great place to work as it has group of individuals who follow high degree of professionalism.
A typical day at NTTData is engaging peers for problem resolution and provide status updates on the tasks assigned to the managers.
IT Security Analyst
IT Security Analyst (Current Employee), Halifax, NSMay 12, 2015
Good environment
Low salary range
Not for improve career
good for fresher
overall its meets the satisfactory for fresher people not for experienced people
Too little incentive to too much expectation
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSOctober 17, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: little time for life outside work. bad compensation.
Horrible workplace. Good colleagues but bad management. Low salary that never rises with increasing responsibilities. Spotty training, sometimes almost non-existent. May be a good start for juniors but horrible for seniors.

On 24/7 call one week in three and expect no mercy if you miss even one call. No performance incentives, no salary changes, no bonuses.

This place is a glorified work-house. My review can't be negative enough.
Liked the work culture only
Level 2 Banking Application Support Analyst (Former Employee), HalifaxJanuary 23, 2015
Liked the work culture only.There are not many options. Co-workers are helpful. Management is not bad. Salary is very very below grade. Employees are not at all happy with the salary.
Highly trained IT Consultant
Sr. IT Consultant Desktop Escalation (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 30, 2014
Cons: long hours
I am a highly trained IT Consultant Specializing in physical and virtualized environments, hosted services and applications used in the IT enterprise sector I have strong technical skills a excellent problem solver and innovative thinker that is able to communicate effectively. I am very motivated and work well within groups or individually. I would like to hold a challenging position with a progressive company that will effectively utilize my acquired expertise and experience.
A respectful work place where you meet the balance between life and work
Enterprise Computing Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJune 1, 2013
Pros: flexibility, work life balance and freedom
Cons: job security
* a typical day of work will have a number of meeting with the client, resolved escalated tickets and work on upcoming release.

* i learned how to gain the trust of the client and your peers.

* management was great. it never felt like they were my managers, Instead we worked like a team and respected each other.

* I had the best c-workers there at NTT Data. They were extremely helpful, dedicated and never felt tired answering my questions and helping me out.

* on-call support

* flexibility , work life balance, and freedom
Challenging work environment
Principal Consultant - QA Test Lead (Current Employee), Halifax, NSMay 10, 2014
I am currently a Test Lead at NTT Data. I have grown from being a developer to being a test lead on the Quality Assurance testing team.
My co-workers are amazing and great to work with.
The most challenging part of my job is balancing the client's expectations with the amount of work that's possible to complete by my team.
Good for a short while
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: work-life balance, easy going atmosphere.
Cons: some managers to0 easy to please client making life rough for developers.
Easy to get trapped. Hard to get ahead. Some project managers h=good while some managers were too easy to please client making life rough for developers. Every project is like a different company.
Good people to work with. Lots of opportunity to learn
Consultant / Technical Writer (Current Employee), Halifax, NSJune 5, 2013
Pros: free coffee! lots of opportunities to learn.
Cons: orientation is a bit weak.
I've not been here long, but so far I quiet like it. My team is very good and lovely to work with. Everyone is friendly and willing to help. Management (those who've I've met) are very helpful and good at motivating staff.
horrible place to work
IT Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSApril 22, 2014
Pros: discount on some professional courses in dalhousie university
Cons: terrible management, terrible hr, no respect
no work/life balance. My manager told me I will be on Overnight shift (12 am to 8 am)for 4 months but once they put me on overnight shift, they never changed it. Same for most of the night employees. Some were working for years on that shift with no change. Lot of people quit at that time. Management is super terrible. They behave like you are their slave. only good thing I found here is co-workers. they are really helpful.
hardest part: too much pressure most of the times. since it's a 3rd party company, they want to save money. So they dont hire as many people they need that make the other employees life horrible.
I didnt find anything enjoyable at this place. didnot really learn much here.
It's a place where people come and go like a shopping center. It may be good for entry level people or new immigrants but not good for experienced people.
Efficient & enjoyable workplace with a good team
IT Consultant (Former Employee), HALIFAXOctober 10, 2012
Working with NTT Data was really a learning experience especially with Team work & also working as a individual.All of the staff with other departments were extremely helpful in tackling a situation whether it concerned with the HR dept or other technical department.
Very disappointed with compensation
Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSAugust 4, 2014
Pros: high expectation
Cons: less salary
I worked for 5 years in this company, but very disappointed with compensation. Once you joined the company, you will work for one particular Client. Client requirements are too high, because they are paying lot of money to this company. But this company will pay you very less money for too much work.

This company is only good for newcomers, not for experienced professionals. Please think twice before joining this company. Your designation will not change. I started as a Consultant and left the company as Consultant. Forget about any senior position.

Company has to review on there Salary structure and company should find out that, why many experienced professionals have resign from there position in last couple of years.

If you are silent fish and like to live in one pond without any more desire like to go for ocean water, then this is best place for you.
In orientation, you will get fish as a toy anyway, which you can put on your desk later on.

Thanks
Get out after one year from this managed service company
Senior Web Operation Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJuly 5, 2014
Cons: salary freeze, low benefits
Good place for learning but not good for benefits, work life balance. Stressful job due to clients
Friendly people
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 6, 2014
I was there for a short contract, but even in that brief period, I was given good work to do, and was offered a lot of help and support.
Headquarters