NTT DATA Employee Reviews

Good Company
Senior Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS26 April 2017
Good work environment, nice atmosphere and no bosses hanging over you. Everyone has a good work ethic and are willing to share their knowledge. Good work/life balance and excellent benefits, medical/dental.

The company provides training and allowances are available as a reimbursement once you have paid and completed your course/training. The most difficult part of the job depends on your assignment, upper management are invisible most of the time. Experience doesn't seem to have much value, hence lack of promotions, the salary is ok but it would be nice to have an increase at some point!

Great place to work if you are at the beginning of your career.
Pros
Excellent working environment and very good benefits, work life balance.
Cons
No opportunities for promotion. Inadequate compensation for vey skilled work force, unless you are senior management.
Nice company to work with
Network Consultant Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS24 April 2017
Nice company to work with!
Good Management.
Work while active
Overall good
no work life balance
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 April 2017
the pay is alright but no work life balance and is highly unorganized. There is no real rook for advancement as it is a small office in Canada and the main company is in the States
work and work
Sr. Network Consultant ,IT Infrastructure. (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 April 2017
working with peers is fun learning new things. exposure is moderate and not too many high or low to count for ..overall pleasant to stick around. nice overall.
Well established organization
Information Security Consultant (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS10 March 2017
Good learning environment with the room for growth
Unique health and medical care benefits
One of the biggest employer in Halifax region and operating in multiple locations across Canada and world wide.
Run the other way
Commercial Plans Advisor (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 January 2017
I interviewed for the role of Commercial Plans Advisor in August 2016.I started in September 2016. The Senior Manager, BPO stated we would be working for a long time client that just entered into a new contract for Call Centre Services. She told me this client was amazing to work with. I suffered from major technical problems during my first two weeks on the phone. The client listened to my first call and the feedback I recieved was I was too slow and the team lead needed to coach me to speed up. FIRST CALL. They continued to provide feedback that was petty and more personal than constructive.In December, the client requested that I be pulled off the phone for more training. The BPO Team Lead told me I would be back on the phones after the additional training. I sat and watched others do the job for 2.5 weeks. No additional training. During this time, they asked me to run the Christmas food drive. At the end of the 2.5 weeks, I was not put on the phones, I was brought down to the 3rd floor and terminated. This was one week before Christmas. and a few days before my 90 days. I left a job to work here because the Senior BPO Manager told me how great it was going to be. We started out as a class of 17 and there are only 10 left.
Pros
Worked 9-6 Monday to Friday0No Saturday
Cons
The feedback on job performance was personal
One of the best companies I have worked for.
Senior Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS20 January 2017
I find their attention to cultures and the employee's health and wellbeing refreshing. Most large corporations only give lip service to such things but NTT Data means it and they will do what they can to help you maintain a work/life balance that fits you. The salary is appropriate but I would encourage you not to be shy when first negotiating as increases after hiring are hard to get.
Pros
They really are good at work/life balance and are reasonable
Cons
Slow at moving on things promised (I find this at most corporations)
productive way to enhance your career
Infrastructure Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS30 December 2016
Work place is very good to start with and management is very much inline with employees and work towards their welfare. Give importance to everyone with desired responses.
Great workplace, but no job security.
Security Consultant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS29 December 2016
I worked for NTT Data for just under a year. It is a wonderful company to work for. Everyone on the NTT team are great and really try to help each other out.

I was "laid off" by the client which they gave the reason of "Not a good fit for the team anymore". NTT Data had no other opportunities for me to pursue so I ended up with no job, no explanation why I got let go, and the actual company I worked for, didn't want to let me go.
Pros
Benifits from day 1 & free career development trainging.
Cons
Comany has no control over your position = no job security.
hardworking , productive
Networking Senior Analyser (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS22 December 2016
Network Senior Analyser, you have to work as a member of a Network Senior Analyser team. It depends on what kind of project you work. Generally , it is a lot to do
Pathetic cimpany to start your career.Do Not expect any support if you are a new comer.
Bpo (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS29 November 2016
I would never advise someone to work for this stupid firm where people are only kept if you have good relations even if you donot possess any skills. No support from the management to make this place a better place to work.But is a real good place to work if you have a politically sound mind to play those idiotic games...Bloody racists.
Sleeping management.worthless and baseless talks.
Pros
No pros only cons
Cons
Cannot be described in one word
Job Security - Fair Pay
Oracle Developer (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS4 October 2016
Come to work, not knowing whether you will leave at 5pm or 10pm.
Peers are great, experienced although the team is across the world.
Downtown Halifax is expensive to park, and traffic is terrible.
I really enjoy the office, lots of natural light.
Cons
Long Hours
Learning and teaching new things
Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Halifax Regional Municipality, NS29 September 2016
I work with a professional team where I can teach and help others to expand their skills. I have the opportunity to develop my own skills.
Pros
Training.
Cons
Unpaid oncall but not regularly
Amazing company to work for
Junior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 March 2016
Very good company .
Good work life balance . Interesting projects to work for .
The colleagues were very nice and helpful . Would want to work for a similar company.
Pros
Good Benefits
NTT should be NTN (No Talent Needed)
Infrastructure Product Support Group - L1 (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS17 March 2016
It started off as a great place until I met my managers, coworkers and clients. Terrible environment and a level of work that a trained monkey could do. NOT AN IT JOB
Pros
Employee Benefits from day 1
Cons
Long work days with not alot to do and never a full weekend off
Fun place to work for
NOC Analyst (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS14 March 2016
Nice workplace
Great colleagues
Lot to learn
A great place to develop your skills
Amazing work environment
A great environment to learn the nuances of testing
learning alongside work.
Sr. Executive (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 February 2016
It has been a very smooth experience with NTT. Management has always been with us. co-workers were very supportive. Regular fun activities were conducted to lessen the work pressure.
Fun workplace with young and ambitious crew
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 December 2015
Fun workplace with young and ambitious crew, very intense environment but you learn something every day. Learned how to manage relationship on both sides: clients and candidates. Management is friendly and supportive, willing to help with everything at any time. The most enjoyable part of the job was someone's placement that everyone takes as his own achievement.
Fun in consultation
Sr. Dev DBA/ Application Testing/ Developer (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 September 2015
Working in NTT DATA is a totally different experience that you cannot get in working for a company. In NTT DATA you work with different clients who have different needs. In consultation it gives you more capabilities to solve more problems.
Pros
More experience in managing and solving different problems.
NTTData is great place to work.
Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS18 September 2015
NTTData is great place to work as it has group of individuals who follow high degree of professionalism.
A typical day at NTTData is engaging peers for problem resolution and provide status updates on the tasks assigned to the managers.
Pros
Educational and Tution benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval