NTT DATA

NTT DATA Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
No work/life balance
L4/L3 Architect (Current Employee), HalifaxApril 10, 2014
Cons: no work/life balance
There will be much more better places to work than NTTD. Definitely no work/life balance. Though the team is good but lot of work.
A nice place to work and learn new things
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILJanuary 2, 2014
The team in which i worked gave me more opportunities to learn advanced technologies and help me to innovate my own ideas. My managers and co-workers are so helpful and friendly.
Horrible Employer. Stay away from them
Senior Developer (Former Employee), Halifax Nova ScotiaOctober 1, 2013
Cons: long hours, poor management, employees kept in fear
Where to begin.....

Formerly know as Keane, but change in name through owners only. The policies of dealing with employees is now worse then before.

Person who recommended me to the company got ripped off by them and did not receive recommendation bonus.

I did not receive 15000 in recommendation bonuses due to me for recruiting of others.

The job – more... I was hired for was nothing like the job I ended up being appointed to. I was hired to be a team lead, and instead found out after hiring that in fact I was not. I functioned as the team lead, but my title was far lesser.

Was forced to work long hours with no overtime pay, and told to work through lunch in order to get work done. The official reason they fired me was that supposedly I worked lunch hours, which is against company policy, so that was the reason they let me go. BS to the max.

They mislead their clients horribly, which myself and other employees had major professional objections to.

Internal politics amongst managers borders on insane. Often it prevented actual work from being done properly for clients.

I was fired for actually doing my job. I was asked to save a client money, and I figured out a way to save them 3 million dollars. The Employer fired me two days before the client showed up at the Halifax office so that I would not be able to talk to the client or explain any of these options to the client.

When confronted by my manager over this I sent them a letter offering to resign from the position. The next morning they refuse the resignation and fired me instead on cooked up BS.

They would give no reason for the dismissal on the EOR which prevented me collecting any benefits or appealing it. Attempts to contact upper management and advise them of the situation was rebuffed and ignored.

The management were power mad and horribly planners. They often made poor choices that painfully impacted employees.

Employees were not well treated. Many were let go with no reason or compensation. Two that I knew had to sue the company to get their pay.

I definitely do not recommend working for this company, or if you have to make plans not to stay there.

Speaking as someone who has been in Senior level management at other companies (including my own) I cannot in good conscience recommend working for this employer.

BE WARNED – less
Good Company
Intermediate Unix Administrator (Current Employee), Halifax, NSJune 7, 2013
Pros: job security
Cons: long hours
co-workers are good. Scope to learn many things. Worked in many technologies which I have learn during the work
A respectful work place where you meet the balance between life and work
Enterprise Computing Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJune 1, 2013
Pros: flexibility, work life balance and freedom
Cons: job security
* a typical day of work will have a number of meeting with the client, resolved escalated tickets and work on upcoming release.

* i learned how to gain the trust of the client and your peers.

* management was great. it never felt like they were my managers, Instead we worked like a team and respected each other.

* I had the best c-workers there at – more... NTT Data. They were extremely helpful, dedicated and never felt tired answering my questions and helping me out.

* on-call support

* flexibility , work life balance, and freedom – less
Overall Good
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), MarkhamFebruary 10, 2013
Flexible work hours, Understanding, Work-life balance is hard to reach. Working with client Shoppers Drug Mart.
Efficient & enjoyable workplace with a good team
IT Consultant (Former Employee), HALIFAXOctober 10, 2012
Working with NTT Data was really a learning experience especially with Team work & also working as a individual.All of the staff with other departments were extremely helpful in tackling a situation whether it concerned with the HR dept or other technical department.
Good work with a positive work enviroment.
Senior Support Representative-Finance (Current Employee), Gurgaon,IndiaOctober 3, 2012
It has been good to work with NTT Data as I have gained lot of knowledge about collections and other related stuff and the working environment has been excellent.
There is scopes to learn
L-2 support analyst (Current Employee), Halifax, NSJuly 2, 2012
Pros: there is enough chances to educate yourself, learn new tools
I've learned various applications through out my working period.
Takes care of their people
Business Analyst - KM (Sr. Consultant) (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILApril 17, 2014
Would work for this company again. They try to make sure you are a good fit for client companies and work with you to resolve any issues.
Not the best company to be associated with
Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee), bangaloreApril 17, 2014
Cons: unprofessional, no work ethics, full of politics
I left NTT DATA within a month.

Reason, any experienced person will know that politics is what dominates here.
I was very disappointed with my immediate manager's attitude and behaviour.

Your futuristic growth is directly dependent on your manager who can drive you insane.

The akward feeling of being trapped and subject to unprofessional and politics – more... was killing me.

Not a good choice for your career.
I don't recommend this company. – less
IT Help desk
IT Help Desk Technician Analyst Contractor (Former Employee), Frankfort, KYApril 16, 2014
A wonderful place to learn and to gain vital experience. The co-workers and management is amazing.
An excellent place for a fresher to start his/her job
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), INDIAApril 15, 2014
Good scope for learning. Gained pretty good experience from here in all aspects.
learning & productive
Associate Team Leader (Former Employee), GurgaonApril 15, 2014
Most enjoyable part was to interact with the client directly & learnt many good things
Productive and fun work place
TECHNICAL MANAGER (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 10, 2014
The company is not bad to work for. it has good benefits and maintains a good work life balance.
3.5 years of Experience--MSBI Developer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 10, 2014
Work Environment is good
Enjoyed in working
Excellence performance by the team work
A growing IT Consulting and Technology company
Associate Director - HR (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 7, 2014
Great company to work for
Financially well placed
Building up its brand in the US market
Workplace,job culture is cool.
Team Lead / Sr OBIEE Developer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KA, IndiaMarch 31, 2014
Pros: job culture is nice.
Cons: less pay, no bonus for extra work, less motivation.
Hello All,

I have been associated with NTT Data since Jan 2103.Since then I got an opportunity to work in 3 different projects.At present I am assigned to a telecom domain project. Its a completely new project. The team is being formed.There are two OBIEE developers including myself, one senior OBIEE data modeler,two Informatica resources and a project – more... manager.

The client has different sets of reports related to the different lines of their telecom business. The report have typical dimensional attributes and performance measures. They want those reports to be designed and displayed in OBIEE.

We are at the moment discussing the client requirement, understanding their business and the business terminologies they use,preparing analysis documets, functional specification documents,dry or pseudo SQL code.

OBIEE and Informatica resources are working in collaboration to form the data model. This is a challenging task. – less
Beware of working for this company
IT Manager (Former Employee), Montpellier, VTMarch 30, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: no work\life balance, you are forgotten (read my review)
NTT Data (formerly Keane) is one of the worst IT consulting companies to work for.

I was unlucky enough to work for them in Vermont.

Basically, they pay a little above average but their work\life balance is terrible. I was an IT Manager for a healthcare giant and I was working 24\7 at their adamant orders.

Finally, after 8 months of torture and one – more... of the worst Christmas holidays I ever experienced, I simply stopped showing up for work. What was interesting was that I still getting paid, full salary!

They discovered this after my seventh paycheck was cut and they called me directly stating that I have been let go, etc.

The funny thing was I had already started a new job and I still received my vacation pay. Lol

Bottom line, they are too big for their own good. – less
Productive and Caring Work Place
Senior Consultant (Management Analyst) (Current Employee), Vienna, VAMarch 26, 2014
Very Active Environment

Manament Is Very Helpful, Goal Oriented and Friendly

I Don't Find My Job Difficult

I Just Enjoy Having A 9-5

1 2 3 4 5

About NTT DATA

TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based – Read more

NTT DATA Photos