NTT DATA

NTT DATA Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Get out after one year from this managed service company
Senior Web Operation Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJuly 5, 2014
Cons: salary freeze, low benefits
Good place for learning but not good for benefits, work life balance. Stressful job due to clients
Excellent learning place
AP Supervisor (Former Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaJune 25, 2014
Standard Chartered Bank is in banking and Insurances sector. SCB operated for over 150 years in some of the world's fastest-growing markets, across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.

I have enjoyed and learned a lot in this org. specially in Accounts payable domain. Awesome work place.
Not So Good
Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APMay 23, 2014
Work Life Balance is good, There is no appreciation from the management what ever work you will do, didn't see any growth in the future
Challenging work environment
Principal Consultant - QA Test Lead (Current Employee), Halifax, NSMay 10, 2014
I am currently a Test Lead at NTT Data. I have grown from being a developer to being a test lead on the Quality Assurance testing team.
My co-workers are amazing and great to work with.
The most challenging part of my job is balancing the client's expectations with the amount of work that's possible to complete by my team.
Highly trained IT Consultant
Sr. IT Consultant Desktop Escalation (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 30, 2014
Cons: long hours
I am a highly trained IT Consultant Specializing in physical and virtualized environments, hosted services and applications used in the IT enterprise sector I have strong technical skills a excellent problem solver and innovative thinker that is able to communicate effectively. I am very motivated and work well within groups or individually. I would – more... like to hold a challenging position with a progressive company that will effectively utilize my acquired expertise and experience. – less
horrible place to work
IT Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSApril 22, 2014
Pros: discount on some professional courses in dalhousie university
Cons: terrible management, terrible hr, no respect
no work/life balance. My manager told me I will be on Overnight shift (12 am to 8 am)for 4 months but once they put me on overnight shift, they never changed it. Same for most of the night employees. Some were working for years on that shift with no change. Lot of people quit at that time. Management is super terrible. They behave like you are their – more... slave. only good thing I found here is co-workers. they are really helpful.
hardest part: too much pressure most of the times. since it's a 3rd party company, they want to save money. So they dont hire as many people they need that make the other employees life horrible.
I didnt find anything enjoyable at this place. didnot really learn much here.
It's a place where people come and go like a shopping center. It may be good for entry level people or new immigrants but not good for experienced people. – less
No work/life balance
L4/L3 Architect (Current Employee), HalifaxApril 10, 2014
Cons: no work/life balance
There will be much more better places to work than NTTD. Definitely no work/life balance. Though the team is good but lot of work.
A nice place to work and learn new things
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILJanuary 2, 2014
The team in which i worked gave me more opportunities to learn advanced technologies and help me to innovate my own ideas. My managers and co-workers are so helpful and friendly.
Good Company
Intermediate Unix Administrator (Current Employee), Halifax, NSJune 7, 2013
Pros: job security
Cons: long hours
co-workers are good. Scope to learn many things. Worked in many technologies which I have learn during the work
Good people to work with. Lots of opportunity to learn
Consultant / Technical Writer (Current Employee), Halifax, NSJune 5, 2013
Pros: free coffee! lots of opportunities to learn.
Cons: orientation is a bit weak.
I've not been here long, but so far I quiet like it. My team is very good and lovely to work with. Everyone is friendly and willing to help. Management (those who've I've met) are very helpful and good at motivating staff.
A respectful work place where you meet the balance between life and work
Enterprise Computing Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJune 1, 2013
Pros: flexibility, work life balance and freedom
Cons: job security
* a typical day of work will have a number of meeting with the client, resolved escalated tickets and work on upcoming release.

* i learned how to gain the trust of the client and your peers.

* management was great. it never felt like they were my managers, Instead we worked like a team and respected each other.

* I had the best c-workers there at – more... NTT Data. They were extremely helpful, dedicated and never felt tired answering my questions and helping me out.

* on-call support

* flexibility , work life balance, and freedom – less
Overall Good
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), MarkhamFebruary 10, 2013
Flexible work hours, Understanding, Work-life balance is hard to reach. Working with client Shoppers Drug Mart.
Efficient & enjoyable workplace with a good team
IT Consultant (Former Employee), HALIFAXOctober 10, 2012
Working with NTT Data was really a learning experience especially with Team work & also working as a individual.All of the staff with other departments were extremely helpful in tackling a situation whether it concerned with the HR dept or other technical department.
Good work with a positive work enviroment.
Senior Support Representative-Finance (Current Employee), Gurgaon,IndiaOctober 3, 2012
It has been good to work with NTT Data as I have gained lot of knowledge about collections and other related stuff and the working environment has been excellent.
There is scopes to learn
L-2 support analyst (Current Employee), Halifax, NSJuly 2, 2012
Pros: there is enough chances to educate yourself, learn new tools
I've learned various applications through out my working period.
Keane is a professional IT recruitment firm with focus on Project Management
Applications Development Project Manager (Former Employee), Frankfort, KYJuly 15, 2014
Pros: no overtime requirements and low stress projects.
Client's environments usually support a professional atmosphere;
Peers are professional and easy to engage;
Primary client work with government entities usually low stress and not deadline driven;
Easy to work hours with weekends off;
citrix admin
Job Roles as Citrix Administrator (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 14, 2014
NTT DATA maintains strong partnerships with some of the world’s most significant technology manufacturers, providing powerful, tailored solutions that meet your changing business demands. We continually extend our process and technology skills through certification, training, and in-depth collaboration. Through our Centers of Excellence, we leverage – more... our partners’ technology to produce greater business value and improve our clients’ overall return on investment. – less
Time for NTT CEO to conduct Q&A of his Managers & Climate Assessment for employees under them
Training (Former Employee), QuanticoJuly 10, 2014
Pros: commute wasn't too bad
Cons: ntt onsite managers on academy contract
The two NTT managers at the Academy, should have been identified by NTT leadership long ago (climate assessments, talking to employees) for being very belligerent. Majority of us who have left the contract felt a severe lack of trust with the managers. Funny thing is … they thought and probably still think they're doing a great job.

Several people – more... have left the contract over the past two years because they couldn't stand the work environment, the lack of respect from NTT managers… their double standards, their boys club, how only men were in-charge, for being disrespectful to employees, failing to be the example(s), who listened to one or more other NTT employee's bogus insight and later seemed to use it as credible information about another person. They pointed fingers and failed to practice what they preached.

The "managers" complained about having to stay past a certain time (when they are the only ones allowed to secure the office), they made wise comments when asked how late they were staying (instead of informing everyone like good office managers would do), made inappropriate comments, came across as male chauvinistic, close to crossing EEO lines, and one failed to follow security procedures at times. They even failed to take care of issues relating to a female and instead asked another female to handle it. Um, that's why they're called managers right?

These same two "managers" seem to think people left because of the client or job satisfaction -- that was a small part of it … people left mainly due to the lack of positive/constructive NTT management/leadership. Many of us didn't say anything because we didn't want to burn bridges and because there wasn't exactly a secure feeling of trust. The problem persisted and will continue as long as they are there and the priority is only about making NTT $. They fail to take care of their people… who then lack feeling motivated to do great things for/with NTT.

NTT "Managers" (at the Academy) fail to manage or motivate their "team". They literally told us to shut up and color, failed to inform us of proper procedures unless it benefited them, got defensive if we asked legitimate questions, failed to spell out expectations and then complained when employees didn't know and then did something incorrectly. It appeared they made up (or finally informed us of) rules as they went along ...since none of us had seen anything in writing. They lacked integrity, a sound work ethic and the high standards they expected from the client and NTT employees.

The NTT "managers" (not the client) treated us employees as if they "owned" us and not as the highly educated, experienced, and adult professionals we are (some Veterans). They ONLY cared about the money for NTT… filling slots/butts in seats (because it's their reputation they are concerned about - and nothing else).

Honestly, they treated us like cattle … herding us nicely when it benefited them and whipped us (verbally or in attitude) when they didn't get their way. We are not treated as "employees" or those who should be proud to work for NTT. Working with them (especially how the work environment was set up… ball pen style) was probably close to working in a sweat shop . Or worse, it and they left many of us feeling like slaves (and that's a total shame). – less
Good scope for profile growth and a great employer to work with
TEAM LEAD-DEVELOPMENT (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 9, 2014
NTT has been a great employer to work with.
It provides a great platform for career growth and to enhance your potential.
Productive and Fun work place
ASSOCIATE FICO Consultant (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: good work culturer
Cons: bench hours more
- Co-workers are co-operative

- Politics are more, if you are infuntial with your manage than its good, and if your are from Andhra than its good for any one

1 2 3 4 5

About NTT DATA

TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based – Read more

NTT DATA Photos