NTT DATA

NTT DATA Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Friendly people
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 6, 2014
I was there for a short contract, but even in that brief period, I was given good work to do, and was offered a lot of help and support.
Very disappointed with compensation
Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSAugust 4, 2014
Pros: high expectation
Cons: less salary
I worked for 5 years in this company, but very disappointed with compensation. Once you joined the company, you will work for one particular Client. Client requirements are too high, because they are paying lot of money to this company. But this company will pay you very less money for too much work.

This company is only good for newcomers, not for – more... experienced professionals. Please think twice before joining this company. Your designation will not change. I started as a Consultant and left the company as Consultant. Forget about any senior position.

Company has to review on there Salary structure and company should find out that, why many experienced professionals have resign from there position in last couple of years.

If you are silent fish and like to live in one pond without any more desire like to go for ocean water, then this is best place for you.
In orientation, you will get fish as a toy anyway, which you can put on your desk later on.

Thanks – less
Get out after one year from this managed service company
Senior Web Operation Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJuly 5, 2014
Cons: salary freeze, low benefits
Good place for learning but not good for benefits, work life balance. Stressful job due to clients
Challenging work environment
Principal Consultant - QA Test Lead (Current Employee), Halifax, NSMay 10, 2014
I am currently a Test Lead at NTT Data. I have grown from being a developer to being a test lead on the Quality Assurance testing team.
My co-workers are amazing and great to work with.
The most challenging part of my job is balancing the client's expectations with the amount of work that's possible to complete by my team.
Highly trained IT Consultant
Sr. IT Consultant Desktop Escalation (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 30, 2014
Cons: long hours
I am a highly trained IT Consultant Specializing in physical and virtualized environments, hosted services and applications used in the IT enterprise sector I have strong technical skills a excellent problem solver and innovative thinker that is able to communicate effectively. I am very motivated and work well within groups or individually. I would – more... like to hold a challenging position with a progressive company that will effectively utilize my acquired expertise and experience. – less
horrible place to work
IT Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSApril 22, 2014
Pros: discount on some professional courses in dalhousie university
Cons: terrible management, terrible hr, no respect
no work/life balance. My manager told me I will be on Overnight shift (12 am to 8 am)for 4 months but once they put me on overnight shift, they never changed it. Same for most of the night employees. Some were working for years on that shift with no change. Lot of people quit at that time. Management is super terrible. They behave like you are their – more... slave. only good thing I found here is co-workers. they are really helpful.
hardest part: too much pressure most of the times. since it's a 3rd party company, they want to save money. So they dont hire as many people they need that make the other employees life horrible.
I didnt find anything enjoyable at this place. didnot really learn much here.
It's a place where people come and go like a shopping center. It may be good for entry level people or new immigrants but not good for experienced people. – less
No work/life balance
L4/L3 Architect (Current Employee), HalifaxApril 10, 2014
Cons: no work/life balance
There will be much more better places to work than NTTD. Definitely no work/life balance. Though the team is good but lot of work.
Good for a short while
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: work-life balance, easy going atmosphere.
Cons: some managers to0 easy to please client making life rough for developers.
Easy to get trapped. Hard to get ahead. Some project managers h=good while some managers were too easy to please client making life rough for developers. Every project is like a different company.
Horrible Employer. Stay away from them
Senior Developer (Former Employee), Halifax Nova ScotiaOctober 1, 2013
Cons: long hours, poor management, employees kept in fear
Where to begin.....

Formerly know as Keane, but change in name through owners only. The policies of dealing with employees is now worse then before.

Person who recommended me to the company got ripped off by them and did not receive recommendation bonus.

I did not receive 15000 in recommendation bonuses due to me for recruiting of others.

The job – more... I was hired for was nothing like the job I ended up being appointed to. I was hired to be a team lead, and instead found out after hiring that in fact I was not. I functioned as the team lead, but my title was far lesser.

Was forced to work long hours with no overtime pay, and told to work through lunch in order to get work done. The official reason they fired me was that supposedly I worked lunch hours, which is against company policy, so that was the reason they let me go. BS to the max.

They mislead their clients horribly, which myself and other employees had major professional objections to.

Internal politics amongst managers borders on insane. Often it prevented actual work from being done properly for clients.

I was fired for actually doing my job. I was asked to save a client money, and I figured out a way to save them 3 million dollars. The Employer fired me two days before the client showed up at the Halifax office so that I would not be able to talk to the client or explain any of these options to the client.

When confronted by my manager over this I sent them a letter offering to resign from the position. The next morning they refuse the resignation and fired me instead on cooked up BS.

They would give no reason for the dismissal on the EOR which prevented me collecting any benefits or appealing it. Attempts to contact upper management and advise them of the situation was rebuffed and ignored.

The management were power mad and horribly planners. They often made poor choices that painfully impacted employees.

Employees were not well treated. Many were let go with no reason or compensation. Two that I knew had to sue the company to get their pay.

I definitely do not recommend working for this company, or if you have to make plans not to stay there.

Speaking as someone who has been in Senior level management at other companies (including my own) I cannot in good conscience recommend working for this employer.

BE WARNED – less
Good Company
Intermediate Unix Administrator (Current Employee), Halifax, NSJune 7, 2013
Pros: job security
Cons: long hours
co-workers are good. Scope to learn many things. Worked in many technologies which I have learn during the work
Good people to work with. Lots of opportunity to learn
Consultant / Technical Writer (Current Employee), Halifax, NSJune 5, 2013
Pros: free coffee! lots of opportunities to learn.
Cons: orientation is a bit weak.
I've not been here long, but so far I quiet like it. My team is very good and lovely to work with. Everyone is friendly and willing to help. Management (those who've I've met) are very helpful and good at motivating staff.
A respectful work place where you meet the balance between life and work
Enterprise Computing Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJune 1, 2013
Pros: flexibility, work life balance and freedom
Cons: job security
* a typical day of work will have a number of meeting with the client, resolved escalated tickets and work on upcoming release.

* i learned how to gain the trust of the client and your peers.

* management was great. it never felt like they were my managers, Instead we worked like a team and respected each other.

* I had the best c-workers there at – more... NTT Data. They were extremely helpful, dedicated and never felt tired answering my questions and helping me out.

* on-call support

* flexibility , work life balance, and freedom – less
Overall Good
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), MarkhamFebruary 10, 2013
Flexible work hours, Understanding, Work-life balance is hard to reach. Working with client Shoppers Drug Mart.
Efficient & enjoyable workplace with a good team
IT Consultant (Former Employee), HALIFAXOctober 10, 2012
Working with NTT Data was really a learning experience especially with Team work & also working as a individual.All of the staff with other departments were extremely helpful in tackling a situation whether it concerned with the HR dept or other technical department.
Short term work assignment as my responsibilities were transitioned to India
Property Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 28, 2014
Short term work assignment while transitioning responsibilities to India.
good Company
Project manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 22, 2014
Good Company to work with. NTT Data is has good mgmt and work culter
Plenty of opportunities to advance and learn new skills.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 19, 2014
Pros: plenty of room to advance, good compensation, good outside training opportunities
Cons: travel to client site was sometimes more inconvenient than working a regular job.
Keane management was mixed but usually quite proficient. In my case, I was hired by a person who occasionally got sent around the company to fix failing engagements. I was able to work with him for several years. He was very fair and didn't use punishment to motivate people, except as a last resort, and in those cases the employee had usually committed – more... a serious infraction against Keane or the client.

Compensation was some of the best I have gotten and job satisfaction was first rate. Occasionally, some younger coworkers were immature and didn't understand the importance of documentation or completing reports on time. Most coworkers were conscientious, completed their tasks on time, and were willing to help if asked.

The most difficult part of the job was when I had to stop work while waiting for another party to complete a task. Usually this was an employee of the client and they did not share our sense of urgency nor did the client hold them accountable. – less
Good company excellent benefits
Project/Program Coordination/Project Management (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILAugust 13, 2014
Pros: excellent benefit package
Cons: no career development
Good company excellent benefits. My colleagues were friendly and helpful.
Job environment is good but salary structure is bad
Associate Team Leader (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRAugust 10, 2014
Management is good with you until you resigned and serving notice period, then they will show their true face
Work here only if it's the only place hiring. Otherwise, stay away.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), East Coast USAugust 8, 2014
Pros: name recognition on a resume.
Cons: use it or lose it vacation policy based on non-calendar year, low pay compared to other companies, information flow-down from management sometimes doesn't exist
Lots of infighting between departments as one tries to blame the other for issues instead of working together to jointly address the problem.

Don't be surprised if you are hired to work a dedicated program and then have your role get expanded 4-fold. There are only so many hours in the day and they will squeeze every last drop out of you if you let – more... them.

The company looks impressive because of their size but they are internally disorganized. Too many acquisitions in too short a period.

Vacation policy isn't explained well at time of hire. They have a use it or lose it policy to encourage employees to take time off. Of course, one doesn't find out until after the time is taken away. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About NTT DATA

TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based – Read more

NTT DATA Photos