NTT DATA Services Employee Review

View all NTT DATA Services reviews

Horrible Employer. Stay away from them
Senior Developer (Former Employee) –  Halifax Nova Scotia1 October 2013
Where to begin.....

Formerly know as Keane, but change in name through owners only. The policies of dealing with employees is now worse then before.

Person who recommended me to the company got ripped off by them and did not receive recommendation bonus.

I did not receive 15000 in recommendation bonuses due to me for recruiting of others.

The job I was hired for was nothing like the job I ended up being appointed to. I was hired to be a team lead, and instead found out after hiring that in fact I was not. I functioned as the team lead, but my title was far lesser.

Was forced to work long hours with no overtime pay, and told to work through lunch in order to get work done. The official reason they fired me was that supposedly I worked lunch hours, which is against company policy, so that was the reason they let me go. BS to the max.

They mislead their clients horribly, which myself and other employees had major professional objections to.

Internal politics amongst managers borders on insane. Often it prevented actual work from being done properly for clients.

I was fired for actually doing my job. I was asked to save a client money, and I figured out a way to save them 3 million dollars. The Employer fired me two days before the client showed up at the Halifax office so that I would not be able to talk to the client or explain any of these options to the client.

When confronted by my manager over this I sent them a letter offering to resign from the position. The next morning they refuse the resignation and fired me instead on cooked up BS.

They
  more... would give no reason for the dismissal on the EOR which prevented me collecting any benefits or appealing it. Attempts to contact upper management and advise them of the situation was rebuffed and ignored.

The management were power mad and horribly planners. They often made poor choices that painfully impacted employees.

Employees were not well treated. Many were let go with no reason or compensation. Two that I knew had to sue the company to get their pay.

I definitely do not recommend working for this company, or if you have to make plans not to stay there.

Speaking as someone who has been in Senior level management at other companies (including my own) I cannot in good conscience recommend working for this employer.

BE WARNED
Pros
Cons
Long hours, poor management, Employees kept in fear

Other NTT DATA Services Employee Reviews

Healthy work environment
Salesforce Administrator/Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 October 2017
Friendly work place, great support from team members. hierarchy was strict as per work at the same time they were ready to help in case of hard times. Great coffee though
NTT was a huge company but no measures to improve ones technical knowledge.
IT SECURITY ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS19 October 2017
NTT was a huge company but no measures to improve ones technical knowledge. i have worked there for almost three months but i wasnt able to improve any of my technical knowledge and skills. However the documentation provided was amazing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.

NTT DATA Services Reviews by Location