NTT DATA Services Employee Reviews

Productive place to work in
Test Lead (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS16 May 2017
NTT is a great place to work in if you have a passion to learn new technologies and are ready to work hard. The workplace culture is nice, but could vary from project to project.
Fun and enjoyable work
Senior Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS9 May 2017
Everyday should be enjoying with technology what I am working on project with colleagues.

I learned lot of things from this company basically front end.

Management should be good

Hardest part should be when the release the project if there are any issues in production they willl escalates the issue but I am enjoying with pressure kind of work. Once will solve that issue I will very happy.
Good Company
Senior Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS26 April 2017
Good work environment, nice atmosphere and no bosses hanging over you. Everyone has a good work ethic and are willing to share their knowledge. Good work/life balance and excellent benefits, medical/dental.

The company provides training and allowances are available as a reimbursement once you have paid and completed your course/training. The most difficult part of the job depends on your assignment, upper management are invisible most of the time. Experience doesn't seem to have much value, hence lack of promotions, the salary is ok but it would be nice to have an increase at some point!

Great place to work if you are at the beginning of your career.
Pros
Excellent working environment and very good benefits, work life balance.
Cons
No opportunities for promotion. Inadequate compensation for vey skilled work force, unless you are senior management.
Nice company to work with
Network Consultant Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS24 April 2017
Nice company to work with!
Good Management.
Work while active
Overall good
no work life balance
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 April 2017
the pay is alright but no work life balance and is highly unorganized. There is no real rook for advancement as it is a small office in Canada and the main company is in the States
Its Pretty Good
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS24 April 2017
Completely satisfied with the company where i get work life balance. I have learned and worked on most updated technologies in the market. I got a nice opportunity to implement the new skill to my projects
work and work
Sr. Network Consultant ,IT Infrastructure. (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 April 2017
working with peers is fun learning new things. exposure is moderate and not too many high or low to count for ..overall pleasant to stick around. nice overall.
Well established organization
Information Security Consultant (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS10 March 2017
Good learning environment with the room for growth
Unique health and medical care benefits
One of the biggest employer in Halifax region and operating in multiple locations across Canada and world wide.
Employee Friendly and fun place to work
Sr. Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2017
NTT is a great consulting organization to work which gives you multiple opportunities to work and grow. The management is extremely supportive and promotes self learning,
Ntt data canada, toronto
Senior Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 February 2017
Very good environment, people are helpful.

Thinks are done in a timely manner

Team leads and managers are flexible and understanding

Helful and supportive staff

No long hours
Good Environment
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS31 January 2017
A very good place to explore and enhance your skills.generally I have two to three meetings either with users or other teams and also I have a status call with my Tech lead about open issues we have till today.Rest of the day I will work on issues assigned to me, end of day I will send updates about all issues I worked on that particular day.
Run the other way
Commercial Plans Advisor (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 January 2017
I interviewed for the role of Commercial Plans Advisor in August 2016.I started in September 2016. The Senior Manager, BPO stated we would be working for a long time client that just entered into a new contract for Call Centre Services. She told me this client was amazing to work with. I suffered from major technical problems during my first two weeks on the phone. The client listened to my first call and the feedback I recieved was I was too slow and the team lead needed to coach me to speed up. FIRST CALL. They continued to provide feedback that was petty and more personal than constructive.In December, the client requested that I be pulled off the phone for more training. The BPO Team Lead told me I would be back on the phones after the additional training. I sat and watched others do the job for 2.5 weeks. No additional training. During this time, they asked me to run the Christmas food drive. At the end of the 2.5 weeks, I was not put on the phones, I was brought down to the 3rd floor and terminated. This was one week before Christmas. and a few days before my 90 days. I left a job to work here because the Senior BPO Manager told me how great it was going to be. We started out as a class of 17 and there are only 10 left.
Pros
Worked 9-6 Monday to Friday0No Saturday
Cons
The feedback on job performance was personal
One of the best companies I have worked for.
Senior Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS20 January 2017
I find their attention to cultures and the employee's health and wellbeing refreshing. Most large corporations only give lip service to such things but NTT Data means it and they will do what they can to help you maintain a work/life balance that fits you. The salary is appropriate but I would encourage you not to be shy when first negotiating as increases after hiring are hard to get.
Pros
They really are good at work/life balance and are reasonable
Cons
Slow at moving on things promised (I find this at most corporations)
Productive and Safe place to work or start your career
Principal IT Consultant in Marketing and BI area (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 January 2017
Each day will be challenging because of the client location expectation. Friendly management and Co workers help to make the every day job easier and safer.
Productive and Fun place to work
Senior Network Consultant (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS9 January 2017
Great company to work for
Lots of opportunity to learn and growth your career,
Great environment and colleagues
Great benefits as well
productive way to enhance your career
Infrastructure Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS30 December 2016
Work place is very good to start with and management is very much inline with employees and work towards their welfare. Give importance to everyone with desired responses.
Great workplace, but no job security.
Security Consultant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS29 December 2016
I worked for NTT Data for just under a year. It is a wonderful company to work for. Everyone on the NTT team are great and really try to help each other out.

I was "laid off" by the client which they gave the reason of "Not a good fit for the team anymore". NTT Data had no other opportunities for me to pursue so I ended up with no job, no explanation why I got let go, and the actual company I worked for, didn't want to let me go.
Pros
Benifits from day 1 & free career development trainging.
Cons
Comany has no control over your position = no job security.
hardworking , productive
Networking Senior Analyser (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS22 December 2016
Network Senior Analyser, you have to work as a member of a Network Senior Analyser team. It depends on what kind of project you work. Generally , it is a lot to do
Good work life balance and benefits
Senior networking consultant (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS1 December 2016
Good company to start work for to know the industry, Good learning opportunity and benefits program. I would definitely recommend NTT to anyone who want to start their work but not that good for experienced professional. Again vary from person to person based on your area of expertise and job type.
Pros
Good work life balance, Benefits
Cons
No cons if you are good at what you do.
Pathetic cimpany to start your career.Do Not expect any support if you are a new comer.
Bpo (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS29 November 2016
I would never advise someone to work for this stupid firm where people are only kept if you have good relations even if you donot possess any skills. No support from the management to make this place a better place to work.But is a real good place to work if you have a politically sound mind to play those idiotic games...Bloody racists.
Sleeping management.worthless and baseless talks.
Pros
No pros only cons
Cons
Cannot be described in one word

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.

NTT DATA Services Reviews by Location