Novus Rehabilitation is an independent rehabilitation firm servicing Southwestern Ontario.
Occupational therapy services provided at Novus Rehabilitation include:
- Cognitive assessments and retraining
- Assessment of attendant care needs
- Environmental safety assessments
- In-Home functional assessments
- Initial needs assessments
- Job site analysis and return to work programs
- Mobility assessments
- Functional restoration programs
Status: Full time or Part time
Position Summary: As an Occupational Therapist with Novus Rehabilitation Limited, you will coordinate, plan, develop, implement, supervise and evaluate Occupational Therapy services for an assigned caseload of clients. You may work as a member of a multidisciplinary team or be the sole clinician providing service utilizing evidence-based OT interventions and other best practices that facilitate an individual's recovery.
As a qualified Occupational Therapist, you will work independently from home and possess the following:
- Computer skills (i.e. proficiency with Corel WordPerfect and/or Microsoft Word and electronic mail)
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and decision making skills
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Motivation and a drive for continuous learning
Please apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Registered with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy
- A minimum of three years of clinical experience
- Relevant community experience, auto sector experience is an asset
At Novus Rehabilitation our mission is to respectfully support people in their personal recovery journey; we do this through the provision of clinically excellent care. Our focus is upon the unique human story that follows each person and family with whom we partner. We value the opportunity to establish personal connections and a shared vision with all of our clients, their families and caregivers.
At Novus Rehabilitation we are committed to supporting our clients and their families through care that is based upon:
Clinical Excellence: This care, provided by experienced and highly capable clinicians, is based upon superior industry knowledge and includes skilled application of the most current research evidence and technical knowledge for each involved professional.
Human Focus: This is a focus upon the unique story and lived experience of each client and family we support. In working this way, our service provision demonstrates a truly empathic understanding of the impacts that illness can have upon a person. Further, our interactions demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for what we do and illuminate the privilege that it is to work with people and to help them in their recovery.