Novus Health, the leading health navigation provider in Canada, offers adapted health solutions to organizations who wish to provide personalized support to their employees and clients, empowering them to manage their health and the health of their loved ones and to make informed health decisions.
Novus Health boasts among its collaborators some of the most important and progressive group benefits promoters, third-party administrators, insurance companies, employee groups, affinity groups, and member associations.
Novus Health is a dynamic, creative, and progressive organization that offers personalized, human, and high quality Web and phone assistance. To learn more about Novus Health, please visit: www.novushealth.com.
We currently require a bilingual (French and English) Registered Nurse who is a member in good standing with the OIIQ. The work schedule is between the hours of 8am and 6pm from Monday to Friday.
As a Clinical Coordinator, your nursing background will be vital in our fast-paced environment. You will use your patient management and service skills, your Canadian health care expertise, and your research abilities to support the health navigation team and respond to telephonic inquiries and requests for assistance in navigating the health care system in all Canadian provinces and territories. In this role you will:
- Act as a primary contact for clients utilizing our telephonic and web services
- Respond to client requests for information and resources; assess client needs and determine the appropriate information to provide to the client
- Work to research and present patient options, condition and treatment particulars as well as suggested courses of action
- Research, write and review high-quality content on the subject of health care and health issues
- Member in good standing with the OIIQ;
- Collegial degree (Bachelor degree will be considered an asset)
- Must be fully bilingual in French and English (Fluency in other languages considered an asset);
- Highly skilled in developing a helping relationship in the context of a telephonic service;
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive approach and ability to take initiative and perform independently
- Proven administrative abilities, with strong computer skills (MS Office Suite, etc.);
- Knowledge of common medical terminology and understanding of the Canadian health care system through working experience or education.
The person selected for the position will be working out of the Montreal office.
Please send your resume with a copy of your OIIQ issued permit (or permit number) at the following address:
We regret that we do not respond to every applicant. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
Indeed - 8 months ago