Novozymes Canada Limited specializes in the commercial manufacturing of more than 20 different products sold across pulp and paper, textiles, grain processing, and animal feed industries. Novozymes Canada Limited is located in Ottawa Ontario, Canada.
Under the supervision of the Senior Manager, Process Engineering, this supervisor will be responsible for the Research Associates in the Fermentation Development Group and all activities for this group.
- Must have the ability to analyze production and pilot data to formulate plans for process improvement
- Works closely with Pilot Fermentation staff to generate ideas & assist in execution of programs.
- Must have the ability to work well with external customers, and off-site colleagues to bring new processes on-line to this facility
- Ensures good project documentation from charters, final reports, to formal project close-out.
- Individual must be organized, independent and detail oriented
- This candidate will be spending 40% of their time in the laboratory
- Must ensure constant workflow and communication of deadlines to team members, and colleagues
- University Degree in Microbiology or a related field
- Min 3-5 year’s experience in Process Development, Research and Development, or technology demonstration
- Fermentation experience required, preferably with yeast and/or fungi
- Industrial Fermentation experience an asset
- Supervisory experience an asset
- Project Management experience would be an asset
Indeed - 17 months ago