Novo Nordisk, Inc.

Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very dynamic company
Senior Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Hayward, CAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: lots of over time
A typical day was feell very rush. too busy with everyday task not a good level of communication.
Work with a great group of local reps and local manager excellent
Executive Diabetes Sales Specialist (Current Employee), MobileJuly 10, 2014
Pros: work from home, company car, great benefits, excellent work environment
Cons: work from home, unable to determine goal setting process
typical work day includes 7-10 provider calls and 1-2 pharmacy calls. I have to manange my time, allocated budget, and to utilize the availible resources to the best of my ability. I have learned to target and develope key relationships to drive business. I work with a great group people in my pod. We are all team players. The hardest part of job is – more... balancing home life with work life. Since I work oput o – less
Innovative Company
SENIOR QA COMPLIANCE AND VALIDATION CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Chartres, FranceJune 9, 2014
Great company to work for and they are adding new equipment and facility for new products.
Pharmaceutical Filling Operator (Current Employee), Clayton, NCMay 29, 2014
Pros: bonus every 3 months along with great benefits
Cons: lunch too short
this become your second family everyone get along fine. Threw out it all you spead just as much time at work as you do at home
Great company
Safety Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Princeton, NJMay 22, 2014
Great company, Great environment, This was one of the best companies that I have worked for. If hey hire full time I definitely would re-apply
A great place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), 天津市, C28May 19, 2014
NNIT is a newly founded IT company with 500 employees in Tianjin,China.

My daily routine is to understand the goal for each day and communicate with my colleagues with all the possible situations in order to reach the goal. Normally I solve minor technical problems for our customers by answering phone calls or email, then forward them to relative departments – more... when necessary. When I work in Windows server department, I also assign specific work to our co-workers and make sure the problem gets solved in time.

There are a great deal of IT special techniques I learn every day. The most difficult thing would be meeting the deadlines because we ought to solve problems for our guests in time which is a pretty high standard. Even though we have very tough tasks, the overall atmosphere is great and relaxing. The management is good in terms of benefit and sick leaves. The most enjoyable part of the job is sense of accomplishment when we as a team accomplish our weekly goals and monthly goals.

Overall, it's a great place to work. – less
Great Company to work for
Clinical Educator (Current Employee), Princeton, NJMay 4, 2014
Pros: triple bottom line
Cons: inexperienced management
NNI is a great company to work for.. The company has a great ideal foundation. Coworkers are wonderful. Some of the management is young and inexperienced and does not always view things from the healthiest perspective. It is very important within the company to stay positive at all times.
Very aggressive company
Clinical Safety Specialist (Current Employee), Princeton, NJMay 2, 2014
If you do not need work life balance, it is a great place to work especially for the 'younger' crowd (new grads).
Awesome
Asso Clinical Data Manager (CDC) (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 21, 2014
Its a good place to work. Very good Danish culture and work, life balance can be maintained over here.
Wonderful Culture
Human Resources Administrator, ACS (Former Employee), Princeton, NJFebruary 11, 2014
*Use procedures, written policies, knowledge base information, and other reference materials to assist in answering employee inquiries and resolving issues and document in case management system.
*Maintain broad knowledge of Human Resources in order to effectively support employee questions with minimal escalations to HR Business Partners and/or Centers – more... of Excellence.
*Execute HR administrative duties within HR, such as: new hire paperwork, FLMA, Payroll inquiries, referral bonus inquiries, HR system administration, personal information updates, separations of employment inquiries, provide support for HR system inquiries related to the Performance Management system and file maintenance. – less
Strong, successful diabetes company
Diabetes Sales (Current Employee), Boulder, COFebruary 4, 2014
I've had the opportunity to work for Novo Nordisk for 9 years and it is a fantastic company to work for. I personally have had the opportunity to work across Global marketing, affiliate marketing and sales execution within 5 countries and am inspired every day by the work and dedication each and every employee adds to making a different in diabetes – more... and hemophilia.

I joined Novo Nordisk because of their dedication to the triple bottom line and their true focus on social responsibility. After 9 years I still stand behind there dedication and am proud to work for Novo Nordisk. – less
Good company to work for.
Research Associate (Current Employee), Princeton, NJFebruary 1, 2014
Good company to work for. Do their best to train employees well. High work volume.
Always busy
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Clayton, NCJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: good benifits
Cons: "good old boy network"
Fast paced, enjoyable place to work. salaried employee's are taken care of. A lot of travel opportunities for workshops. Worked with many great people. The hardest part of the job is the constant change of engineers and methodology of support. It was great to be able to make changes to processes and see improvements.
Great!
California Regional Manager-Diabetes Education (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 17, 2014
You can't ask for a better opportunity to advance your career than at Novo Nordisk. You might have to move to make that happen though.
Made some great friends and Some great people
Senior Diabetes Care Specialist (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYJanuary 15, 2014
Enjoyed my tenure at Novo Nordisk. Launched some great products with company and they took care of the sales team with incentives.
Enjoyable work, ;eft for advancement with Takeda
Vice President, Medical and Professional Affairs; (Former Employee), Princeton, NJJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: cood cross cultural environment with danish based company
Cons: management and advancement
Some problems with discord in upper management, lack of flexibility and work lifee balance
Payroll Tax Analyst
Payroll Tax Analyst (Former Employee), Princeton, NJJanuary 5, 2014
A typical day included research of prior tax years of third party sick pay, running special reports, research of prior taxable years. Management was extremely helpful with some phases of research. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to utilize my past ADP experience on how to process adjustments, prior taxable and amendments.
Productive and fun loving environment
Professional (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 28, 2013
Pros: free lunchs
Cons: transportation
good company to work
An enterprising, hardworking and technically skilled specialist known for accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness in managing disbursement functions for diverse-industry employers possesses rich experience of 3+ years.
Expertise in account Management to include accounts payable.
Expert in create and distribute AP reporting – more... for the AP management team.
Expert in managing query resolution by teams for internal business users and external suppliers.
Expert in working in group and producing best result. – less
Hard work, excellent pay, well managed.
Recruiter - contract (Current Employee), Plainsboro, NJDecember 5, 2013
As a contract recruiter the hours were more than 40 per week but, the managers are supportive, give you a great deal of independence and they trust you to get your work done.
Exellent Growth Opportunity
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Ludhiana, PBNovember 18, 2013
• Able to install vision to achieve company goals and surpass expectations while ensuring non confrontation on quality standards front.
• Successful in creating and implementing strategic plans with the team and developing improved procedure to meet short and long term objectives.
Experience in operations restructuring to address client concerns effectively – more... in order to achieve higher degree of business retention and generation – less

1 2 3

About Novo Nordisk, Inc.

Novo Nordisk A/S is a Denmark-based healthcare company. The Company provides diabetes care and is engaged in haemostasis management, – Read more