Novo Nordisk, Inc.

Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Solid company
Diabetes Care Specialist (Former Employee), USAJune 19, 2015
Novo Nordisk is a good company, with good benefits. Work life balance is pretty good depending on the manager. The career advancement is becoming harder and harder
Great company benefits and patient education materials
Institutional Diabetes Care Specialist (Former Employee), CAJune 12, 2015
The company is wonderful with benefits package and has the most amazing patient education materials. I was so excited to begin employment however, I quickly learned the company always seemed very out of touch with field needs and was highly political. In my tenure I had 9 managers between regular and interim managers.
Hospital Accounts
Instituational Diabetes Care Specialist (Current Employee), Utah/ NevadaMay 30, 2015
As a hospital account rep I learned alot about creating access and customer engagement. I enjoyed the competitive atmosphere and the chance work hand in hand with some of the most influential healthcare systems in the country.
Productive and exciting company to work for.
Randstad Temporary (Former Employee), Clayton, NCMarch 16, 2015
Pros: thet had a nice breakroom
I enjoyed working at Novo Nordisk , I learned about the Insulin and how to pack it into values, management are great to work with. There was nothing hard about the job and I enjoyed working with the the people.
GOOD WORK CULTURE WITH REGULAR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
BUSINESS MANAGER (Current Employee), Pune, MHFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: incentive structure
Cons: admin
1) REGULAR AND COMPULASARY COACHING IN JOINT WORKING.
2) TO FIND OUT AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH 4 S MODEL.
3) PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL STRONG UNDERSTANDING WITH TEAM MEMBERS
4)CONVERTING DOCTORS TO PRESCRIBE THE BRANDS WITH SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSION IS MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB.
Diabetes Care Specialist selling Levemir, Novolog & launched Victoza
Diabetes Care Specialist III (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: flexibility, salary plus commission, great benefits
Cons: moved to miami with no transfer opportunities
A typical day at work consisted of convincing physicians to prescribe my products over the competition. Most enjoyable part as educating the physicians on the disease state and closing them on using the product.
world leader in diabetes market with dynamic offerings
DISTRICT BUSINESS MANAGER (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 14, 2015
company filled with passionate people about the improvement of life for people with diabetes. Great products, company focused on being market leader in all sectors.
OKAY PLACE TO WORK IF LIKE 12 HOUR SWING SHIFTS
Production Operator (Former Employee), CLAYTON,NCJanuary 6, 2015
NEED BETTER TRAINERS AND MORE FRIENDLY COWORKERS .BETTER WAY OF DEALING EMPLOYEES BETTER DETAILS FOR WORKERS TO LEARN OTHER POSITIONS.
Diabetes Care Specialist
DIABETES CARE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Princeton, NJDecember 31, 2014
Pros: compensation and working with endocrinologists
Cons: territory
During my time at Novo Nordisk, I increased prescriber base by for insulin pens by an average of 10% weekly in the Western Queens territory. One of my successful strategies was organizing “Diabetes Days” in physicians’ offices and pharmacies where I would educate practitioners and staff on the benefits of my product and the ease of use for patients. I also conducted educational seminars for actual patients to make them aware of the impact of the disease if left untreated and help them correlate the use of my product as a suitable treatment option. I can devise equally successful sales strategies as a member of your sales organization and make a positive impact on your market share
exciting place to work
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tri-Cities, WANovember 30, 2014
Pros: benifits
Cons: managment
typical day would be to call on 8-10 doctors and talk about the drugs my company has and try to get them to use our product.
excellent
Product Specialist (Current Employee), cairoNovember 24, 2014
Organizing appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff
Identifying and establishing new business
Negotiating contracts
Demonstrating/presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors and pharmacists
Undertaking relevant research
Maintaining detailed records
Making presentations
Attending/organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
Reviewing sales performance
Writing reports and other literature.
States they are patient centered which is NOT True
Diabetes Educator (Former Employee), Princeton, NJOctober 16, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits package
Cons: newer education program with goals set by a sales matrix, which does not coincide with the details of the job
difficulty with new manager that did not understand the job
Sales counterparts that did not wish to collaborate
Changing rules on a weekly sometimes daily basis making it difficult to keep up
top ten company to work for in 2013
Diabetes Care Associate (Former Employee), Plainsboro, NJOctober 14, 2014
Everything about Novo Nordisk was and is first class from the hiring process to training. One of the best experiences.
A company that cares about employees and patients
Clinical Supplies Coordinator (Current Employee), MåløvOctober 5, 2014
I have worked at Novo Nordisk for more than 6 years and I have only positive words for one Denmarks major companies.
Summary Novo Nordisk
Senior Diabetes Care Specialist (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIOctober 2, 2014
Pros: helping patients with diabetes
Cons: management
Great company with great products to help patients with diabetes
Good benefits but not very challenging
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Clayton, NCSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: good health benefits, on site gym, doctor and cafeteria
Cons: poor management, borderline incompetent engineers no real challenge same from day to day
The health benefits are good, pay is average but quarterly benefits are a nice kicker. Company culture is ok there is alot of gossip and poor management but most of the employees are easy to work with. The engineers are borderline incompetent, the work is mundane and repetitive no real challenge. Not a good place to work if you have real world skills working with automated equipment and sophisticated electronic system's. Working there is like living in the lego movie....smile at your neighbors, drink expensive coffee and always follow the instructions. ....
A very healthy environmnet to work in
medical representative (Former Employee), Cairo-EgyptAugust 30, 2014
Salaries in that time in Egypt was very low comparitively with the efforts and work required for this job.
very dynamic company
Senior Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Hayward, CAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: lots of over time
A typical day was feell very rush. too busy with everyday task not a good level of communication.
Work with a great group of local reps and local manager excellent
Executive Diabetes Sales Specialist (Current Employee), MobileJuly 10, 2014
Pros: work from home, company car, great benefits, excellent work environment
Cons: work from home, unable to determine goal setting process
typical work day includes 7-10 provider calls and 1-2 pharmacy calls. I have to manange my time, allocated budget, and to utilize the availible resources to the best of my ability. I have learned to target and develope key relationships to drive business. I work with a great group people in my pod. We are all team players. The hardest part of job is balancing home life with work life. Since I work oput o
Innovative Company
SENIOR QA COMPLIANCE AND VALIDATION CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Chartres, FranceJune 9, 2014
Great company to work for and they are adding new equipment and facility for new products.

1 2 3 4 5

About Novo Nordisk, Inc.

Novo Nordisk A/S is a Denmark-based healthcare company. The Company provides diabetes care and is engaged in haemostasis management, – Read more