Novo Nordisk, Inc.

Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
excellent
Product Specialist (Current Employee), cairoNovember 24, 2014
Organizing appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff
Identifying and establishing new business
Negotiating contracts
Demonstrating/presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors and pharmacists
Undertaking relevant research
Maintaining detailed records
Making presentations
Attending/organizing trade exhibitions, – more... conferences and meetings
Reviewing sales performance
Writing reports and other literature. – less
States they are patient centered which is NOT True
Diabetes Educator (Former Employee), Princeton, NJOctober 16, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits package
Cons: newer education program with goals set by a sales matrix, which does not coincide with the details of the job
difficulty with new manager that did not understand the job
Sales counterparts that did not wish to collaborate
Changing rules on a weekly sometimes daily basis making it difficult to keep up
top ten company to work for in 2013
Diabetes Care Associate (Former Employee), Plainsboro, NJOctober 14, 2014
Everything about Novo Nordisk was and is first class from the hiring process to training. One of the best experiences.
A company that cares about employees and patients
Clinical Supplies Coordinator (Current Employee), MåløvOctober 5, 2014
I have worked at Novo Nordisk for more than 6 years and I have only positive words for one Denmarks major companies.
Summary Novo Nordisk
Senior Diabetes Care Specialist (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIOctober 2, 2014
Pros: helping patients with diabetes
Cons: management
Great company with great products to help patients with diabetes
Good benefits but not very challenging
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Clayton, NCSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: good health benefits, on site gym, doctor and cafeteria
Cons: poor management, borderline incompetent engineers no real challenge same from day to day
The health benefits are good, pay is average but quarterly benefits are a nice kicker. Company culture is ok there is alot of gossip and poor management but most of the employees are easy to work with. The engineers are borderline incompetent, the work is mundane and repetitive no real challenge. Not a good place to work if you have real world skills – more... working with automated equipment and sophisticated electronic system's. Working there is like living in the lego movie....smile at your neighbors, drink expensive coffee and always follow the instructions. .... – less
A very healthy environmnet to work in
medical representative (Former Employee), Cairo-EgyptAugust 30, 2014
Salaries in that time in Egypt was very low comparitively with the efforts and work required for this job.
very dynamic company
Senior Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Hayward, CAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: lots of over time
A typical day was feell very rush. too busy with everyday task not a good level of communication.
Work with a great group of local reps and local manager excellent
Executive Diabetes Sales Specialist (Current Employee), MobileJuly 10, 2014
Pros: work from home, company car, great benefits, excellent work environment
Cons: work from home, unable to determine goal setting process
typical work day includes 7-10 provider calls and 1-2 pharmacy calls. I have to manange my time, allocated budget, and to utilize the availible resources to the best of my ability. I have learned to target and develope key relationships to drive business. I work with a great group people in my pod. We are all team players. The hardest part of job is – more... balancing home life with work life. Since I work oput o – less
Innovative Company
SENIOR QA COMPLIANCE AND VALIDATION CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Chartres, FranceJune 9, 2014
Great company to work for and they are adding new equipment and facility for new products.
Pharmaceutical Filling Operator (Current Employee), Clayton, NCMay 29, 2014
Pros: bonus every 3 months along with great benefits
Cons: lunch too short
this become your second family everyone get along fine. Threw out it all you spead just as much time at work as you do at home
Great company
Safety Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Princeton, NJMay 22, 2014
Great company, Great environment, This was one of the best companies that I have worked for. If hey hire full time I definitely would re-apply
A great place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), 天津市, C28May 19, 2014
NNIT is a newly founded IT company with 500 employees in Tianjin,China.

My daily routine is to understand the goal for each day and communicate with my colleagues with all the possible situations in order to reach the goal. Normally I solve minor technical problems for our customers by answering phone calls or email, then forward them to relative departments – more... when necessary. When I work in Windows server department, I also assign specific work to our co-workers and make sure the problem gets solved in time.

There are a great deal of IT special techniques I learn every day. The most difficult thing would be meeting the deadlines because we ought to solve problems for our guests in time which is a pretty high standard. Even though we have very tough tasks, the overall atmosphere is great and relaxing. The management is good in terms of benefit and sick leaves. The most enjoyable part of the job is sense of accomplishment when we as a team accomplish our weekly goals and monthly goals.

Overall, it's a great place to work. – less
Great Company to work for
Clinical Educator (Current Employee), Princeton, NJMay 4, 2014
Pros: triple bottom line
Cons: inexperienced management
NNI is a great company to work for.. The company has a great ideal foundation. Coworkers are wonderful. Some of the management is young and inexperienced and does not always view things from the healthiest perspective. It is very important within the company to stay positive at all times.
Very aggressive company
Clinical Safety Specialist (Current Employee), Princeton, NJMay 2, 2014
If you do not need work life balance, it is a great place to work especially for the 'younger' crowd (new grads).
Awesome
Asso Clinical Data Manager (CDC) (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 21, 2014
Its a good place to work. Very good Danish culture and work, life balance can be maintained over here.
Wonderful Culture
Human Resources Administrator, ACS (Former Employee), Princeton, NJFebruary 11, 2014
*Use procedures, written policies, knowledge base information, and other reference materials to assist in answering employee inquiries and resolving issues and document in case management system.
*Maintain broad knowledge of Human Resources in order to effectively support employee questions with minimal escalations to HR Business Partners and/or Centers – more... of Excellence.
*Execute HR administrative duties within HR, such as: new hire paperwork, FLMA, Payroll inquiries, referral bonus inquiries, HR system administration, personal information updates, separations of employment inquiries, provide support for HR system inquiries related to the Performance Management system and file maintenance. – less
Strong, successful diabetes company
Diabetes Sales (Current Employee), Boulder, COFebruary 4, 2014
I've had the opportunity to work for Novo Nordisk for 9 years and it is a fantastic company to work for. I personally have had the opportunity to work across Global marketing, affiliate marketing and sales execution within 5 countries and am inspired every day by the work and dedication each and every employee adds to making a different in diabetes – more... and hemophilia.

I joined Novo Nordisk because of their dedication to the triple bottom line and their true focus on social responsibility. After 9 years I still stand behind there dedication and am proud to work for Novo Nordisk. – less
Good company to work for.
Research Associate (Current Employee), Princeton, NJFebruary 1, 2014
Good company to work for. Do their best to train employees well. High work volume.
Always busy
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Clayton, NCJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: good benifits
Cons: "good old boy network"
Fast paced, enjoyable place to work. salaried employee's are taken care of. A lot of travel opportunities for workshops. Worked with many great people. The hardest part of the job is the constant change of engineers and methodology of support. It was great to be able to make changes to processes and see improvements.

1 2 3 4

About Novo Nordisk, Inc.

Novo Nordisk A/S is a Denmark-based healthcare company. The Company provides diabetes care and is engaged in haemostasis management, – Read more