Novo Nordisk, Inc.

Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Glass Inspector Tech. (Former Employee), Smithfield, NCJanuary 20, 2016
Love my job here at Novo Nordisk, Learned alot of stuff .my manager and coworker were great and help out when needed,learned how insulin was made and what to look for as it ran in the machine.was not a hard part of job.enjoyed my job there. 12 hrs.rotate shift.
Good company for compliant people
Engineer (Current Employee), DenmarkJanuary 15, 2016
Pros: Good worklife balance
Cons: Very political work place
Company culture changed as it grew from a medium sized to big pharma. Managers in many areas are incapable of taking qualified process or technical oriented decisions leading to zero-risk solutions that are costly and wasteful. In average managers are young and have decent soft skills, but lack deeper understanding of the area where they actuate. Initiatives taken to encourage innovation in the organization are not backed up by management.
Wonderful Place to work
Clinical Diabetes Educator (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXJanuary 13, 2016
I left Novo Nordisk due to my husband's job being relocated from Texas to New Jersey. I have nothing but positive things to say about working for the company. They are dedicated to improving the lives of patients with diabetes.
Novo Nordisk is a growing company with lots of potential
Validation Area Specialist II (Current Employee), Clayton, NCJanuary 3, 2016
Pros: Great environment, great people and good compensation
Cons: Not much turnover for personal growth
A typical day at work consist of a fast pace environment to assure product can be released to market. Job functions include approving protocols, specifications, change control requests, non-conformities, standard operation procedures, etc...
Productive and Incentive Driven Workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Plainsboro, NJJanuary 2, 2016
A typical day at Novo Nordisk goes quickly, It's a hi functioning workplace, a great atmosphere, and a great culture to work in.
Active, dynamic workplace
Media Relations Manager (Current Employee), EgyptDecember 27, 2015
A typical day at work would start by opening my labtop getting my coffee and checking my to do list, in addition to several meetings with different stakeholders.

I have learned to deal with different people with different mind set, I have also learned working in teams in several projects.

The management, are not acting as macro managers. They give us full responsibility and ownership.

My coworkers are diverse, with different backgrounds, education, and experience. I have a good relations with most of them if not all.

The hardest part of the job despite its enjoyable for me, working so many hours as we get engaged in so many projects.

The most enjoyable part of the job is doing what I love which is communications. And I have full responsibility in taking actions and putting strategies.
Its Changed Over the Years
Diabetes Care Specialist, Lakeshore Territory, MI (Current Employee), MichiganNovember 6, 2015
Great company to work for! Very well respected in the industry and they take great care of their employees. Always doing the right thing.
Associate Manager, Procurement Operations (Current Employee), Princeton, NJOctober 20, 2015
1 week paid paternity leave
3 weeks vacation at start
great matching on 401k
Great new building
Fair benefits package
Great cafeteria
A strong company ethic who values its employees and has the patient at the centre
Healthcare Development Executive (Former Employee), United KingdomOctober 9, 2015
Pros: Internal conferences were always well organised.
Cons: Long days with extensive travel
Stakeholder development for the pre launch of a diabetes product. Learned about cost benefits, cost analysis, value propositions and the legal aspects of pre licensing. The hours could be long & the distances travelled immense but the bonus & recognition for achieving was worth it.
very good company, strong R& D department, world leader in insulin business.
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Lahore, VAOctober 1, 2015
Pros: lunch allownce
Cons: short breaks
Novo Nordisk is very good company. I learned a lot here like product knowledge, disease, and management of Diabetes. This company has very good penfills and very good campaign about diabetes in the whole world and in Pakistan.
N/A
Trial data programmer (Former Employee), IndiaSeptember 1, 2015
Had great workplace and healthy work environment.
Fun at work and good experience.
Opportunities for career variations and growth.
Great office environment, focus on quick change and flexibility
Safety Data Specialist (Current Employee), Princeton, NJSeptember 1, 2015
Would highly recommend this employer, great benefits, great company focus. Inter-office politics are present, but not distracting. Hard work is appreciated, however sometimes more praise is given towards "hard-workers" vs. "smart-workers".
Hoped to retire from Novo Nordisk
Senior Diabetes Care Specialist (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 27, 2015
Very experienced and professional representatives at Novo Nordisk. I was able to promote in a short period of time due to strong sales performance.
Novo is a fun and challenging place to work.
HR Coordinator (Current Employee), Princeton, NJAugust 5, 2015
Fun place to work with pretty decent management. You will notice the further you get to the top it becomes dog eats dog. Novo provides great benefits to employees and a competitive salary.
Great Job
Diabetes Care Specialist (Current Employee), ArizonaJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Great Salary, Benefits
Cons: Lots of travel for many
Wonderful company. Great healthcare benefits, perks, and salary. Lots of travel for many employees. Work-life balance not as easy as I'd previously hoped.
Solid company
Diabetes Care Specialist (Former Employee), USAJune 19, 2015
Novo Nordisk is a good company, with good benefits. Work life balance is pretty good depending on the manager. The career advancement is becoming harder and harder
Great company benefits and patient education materials
Institutional Diabetes Care Specialist (Former Employee), CAJune 12, 2015
The company is wonderful with benefits package and has the most amazing patient education materials. I was so excited to begin employment however, I quickly learned the company always seemed very out of touch with field needs and was highly political. In my tenure I had 9 managers between regular and interim managers.
Hospital Accounts
Instituational Diabetes Care Specialist (Current Employee), Utah/ NevadaMay 30, 2015
As a hospital account rep I learned alot about creating access and customer engagement. I enjoyed the competitive atmosphere and the chance work hand in hand with some of the most influential healthcare systems in the country.
Productive and exciting company to work for.
Randstad Temporary (Former Employee), Clayton, NCMarch 16, 2015
Pros: thet had a nice breakroom
I enjoyed working at Novo Nordisk , I learned about the Insulin and how to pack it into values, management are great to work with. There was nothing hard about the job and I enjoyed working with the the people.
GOOD WORK CULTURE WITH REGULAR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
BUSINESS MANAGER (Current Employee), Pune, MHFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: incentive structure
Cons: admin
1) REGULAR AND COMPULASARY COACHING IN JOINT WORKING.
2) TO FIND OUT AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH 4 S MODEL.
3) PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL STRONG UNDERSTANDING WITH TEAM MEMBERS
4)CONVERTING DOCTORS TO PRESCRIBE THE BRANDS WITH SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSION IS MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB.
Headquarters