Novo Nordisk, Inc.

Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
GOOD WORK CULTURE WITH REGULAR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
BUSINESS MANAGER (Current Employee), Pune, MHFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: incentive structure
Cons: admin
1) REGULAR AND COMPULASARY COACHING IN JOINT WORKING.
2) TO FIND OUT AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH 4 S MODEL.
3) PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL STRONG UNDERSTANDING WITH TEAM MEMBERS
4)CONVERTING DOCTORS TO PRESCRIBE THE BRANDS WITH SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSION IS MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB.
Diabetes Care Specialist selling Levemir, Novolog & launched Victoza
Diabetes Care Specialist III (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: flexibility, salary plus commission, great benefits
Cons: moved to miami with no transfer opportunities
A typical day at work consisted of convincing physicians to prescribe my products over the competition. Most enjoyable part as educating the physicians on the disease state and closing them on using the product.
world leader in diabetes market with dynamic offerings
DISTRICT BUSINESS MANAGER (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 14, 2015
company filled with passionate people about the improvement of life for people with diabetes. Great products, company focused on being market leader in all sectors.
OKAY PLACE TO WORK IF LIKE 12 HOUR SWING SHIFTS
Production Operator (Former Employee), CLAYTON,NCJanuary 6, 2015
NEED BETTER TRAINERS AND MORE FRIENDLY COWORKERS .BETTER WAY OF DEALING EMPLOYEES BETTER DETAILS FOR WORKERS TO LEARN OTHER POSITIONS.
Diabetes Care Specialist
DIABETES CARE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Princeton, NJDecember 31, 2014
Pros: compensation and working with endocrinologists
Cons: territory
During my time at Novo Nordisk, I increased prescriber base by for insulin pens by an average of 10% weekly in the Western Queens territory. One of my successful strategies was organizing “Diabetes Days” in physicians’ offices and pharmacies where I would educate practitioners and staff on the benefits of my product and the ease of use for patients. I also conducted educational seminars for actual patients to make them aware of the impact of the disease if left untreated and help them correlate the use of my product as a suitable treatment option. I can devise equally successful sales strategies as a member of your sales organization and make a positive impact on your market share
exciting place to work
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tri-Cities, WANovember 30, 2014
Pros: benifits
Cons: managment
typical day would be to call on 8-10 doctors and talk about the drugs my company has and try to get them to use our product.
excellent
Product Specialist (Current Employee), cairoNovember 24, 2014
Organizing appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff
Identifying and establishing new business
Negotiating contracts
Demonstrating/presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors and pharmacists
Undertaking relevant research
Maintaining detailed records
Making presentations
Attending/organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
Reviewing sales performance
Writing reports and other literature.
States they are patient centered which is NOT True
Diabetes Educator (Former Employee), Princeton, NJOctober 16, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits package
Cons: newer education program with goals set by a sales matrix, which does not coincide with the details of the job
difficulty with new manager that did not understand the job
Sales counterparts that did not wish to collaborate
Changing rules on a weekly sometimes daily basis making it difficult to keep up
top ten company to work for in 2013
Diabetes Care Associate (Former Employee), Plainsboro, NJOctober 14, 2014
Everything about Novo Nordisk was and is first class from the hiring process to training. One of the best experiences.
A company that cares about employees and patients
Clinical Supplies Coordinator (Current Employee), MåløvOctober 5, 2014
I have worked at Novo Nordisk for more than 6 years and I have only positive words for one Denmarks major companies.
Summary Novo Nordisk
Senior Diabetes Care Specialist (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIOctober 2, 2014
Pros: helping patients with diabetes
Cons: management
Great company with great products to help patients with diabetes
Good benefits but not very challenging
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Clayton, NCSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: good health benefits, on site gym, doctor and cafeteria
Cons: poor management, borderline incompetent engineers no real challenge same from day to day
The health benefits are good, pay is average but quarterly benefits are a nice kicker. Company culture is ok there is alot of gossip and poor management but most of the employees are easy to work with. The engineers are borderline incompetent, the work is mundane and repetitive no real challenge. Not a good place to work if you have real world skills working with automated equipment and sophisticated electronic system's. Working there is like living in the lego movie....smile at your neighbors, drink expensive coffee and always follow the instructions. ....
A very healthy environmnet to work in
medical representative (Former Employee), Cairo-EgyptAugust 30, 2014
Salaries in that time in Egypt was very low comparitively with the efforts and work required for this job.
very dynamic company
Senior Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Hayward, CAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: lots of over time
A typical day was feell very rush. too busy with everyday task not a good level of communication.
Work with a great group of local reps and local manager excellent
Executive Diabetes Sales Specialist (Current Employee), MobileJuly 10, 2014
Pros: work from home, company car, great benefits, excellent work environment
Cons: work from home, unable to determine goal setting process
typical work day includes 7-10 provider calls and 1-2 pharmacy calls. I have to manange my time, allocated budget, and to utilize the availible resources to the best of my ability. I have learned to target and develope key relationships to drive business. I work with a great group people in my pod. We are all team players. The hardest part of job is balancing home life with work life. Since I work oput o
Innovative Company
SENIOR QA COMPLIANCE AND VALIDATION CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Chartres, FranceJune 9, 2014
Great company to work for and they are adding new equipment and facility for new products.
Pharmaceutical Filling Operator (Current Employee), Clayton, NCMay 29, 2014
Pros: bonus every 3 months along with great benefits
Cons: lunch too short
this become your second family everyone get along fine. Threw out it all you spead just as much time at work as you do at home
Great company
Safety Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Princeton, NJMay 22, 2014
Great company, Great environment, This was one of the best companies that I have worked for. If hey hire full time I definitely would re-apply
A great place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), 天津市, C28May 19, 2014
NNIT is a newly founded IT company with 500 employees in Tianjin,China.

My daily routine is to understand the goal for each day and communicate with my colleagues with all the possible situations in order to reach the goal. Normally I solve minor technical problems for our customers by answering phone calls or email, then forward them to relative departments when necessary. When I work in Windows server department, I also assign specific work to our co-workers and make sure the problem gets solved in time.

There are a great deal of IT special techniques I learn every day. The most difficult thing would be meeting the deadlines because we ought to solve problems for our guests in time which is a pretty high standard. Even though we have very tough tasks, the overall atmosphere is great and relaxing. The management is good in terms of benefit and sick leaves. The most enjoyable part of the job is sense of accomplishment when we as a team accomplish our weekly goals and monthly goals.

Overall, it's a great place to work.
Great Company to work for
Clinical Educator (Current Employee), Princeton, NJMay 4, 2014
Pros: triple bottom line
Cons: inexperienced management
NNI is a great company to work for.. The company has a great ideal foundation. Coworkers are wonderful. Some of the management is young and inexperienced and does not always view things from the healthiest perspective. It is very important within the company to stay positive at all times.

1 2 3 4

About Novo Nordisk, Inc.

Novo Nordisk A/S is a Denmark-based healthcare company. The Company provides diabetes care and is engaged in haemostasis management, – Read more