Novitex Employee Reviews

Great place to work. The office atmosphere was very pleasant as the communication was always very positive.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON5 December 2017
I enjoyed my employment at Novitex Enterprise Solutions and enjoyed communicating with all levels of Management.The most enjoyable part of my job is when I would get a compliment from a customer about how i was able to help them.
shipping and receving
Site Lead (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 October 2017
I receive all the mail and shipments for the building.

I deliver any packages that come in.

have to do month end reports in a third person view.

need to maintain employee list.
Cons
A Good place to learn the Out Soucing Industry.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON24 August 2017
The daily work experience was most gratifying, The Management is very knowledgeable and they have a good working relationship with their employees. The work place is very diversified.
Pros
The Company Baseball Tournament
Cons
The salary pay ranges
Very helpful
Salle de Courrier et réceptionniste (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 July 2017
Everyone that works for Novitex is very caring and helpful. They are all very hard working and perfectionist. Always doing more then they have too. Very quick in their work.
fun to work
Customer Service / replacement Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 July 2017
no futur in this company or avantage in salary or bennifets please look else where for job management don't care of there employe and empty feeling of knowing not appreciate.
good company to work for
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 June 2017
Meeting new people
Helping employees with any issues they have
the most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers and how we all worked together
Enjoy going into work
productive and fun learning place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2017
it is a great company to work for because it equips you with the tools for your start in an office environment. It has definitely helped me learn a great deal of skills that I even use in my everyday life.
N/a
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 April 2017
I do not feel comfortable reviewing my former employer at this time. It is difficult to give an appropriate judgement as a workplace is an amalgamation of both the employees, supervisors, and human resources team.
Not ideal for a family orientated individual
Office Service Clerk/ Legal Filing (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 January 2017
I enjoyed working with the staff for the most part. But the pay wasn't fair. I helped train the staff and I made the least. Very demanding work. No room for advancement.
Pros
Get to have free lunches from the places contracted into.
Cons
Can be unflexible and long hours with no advancement opportunities.
Fun place to work but low wages
Customer Service Associate (Porter) (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 October 2016
- You do a lot of lifting and pushing
- Some data entry tasks
- The job starts off very hard at first, but get really easy after 3 months
- A very good way of earning money and losing weight
- Some clients are nice while others give you a hard time
- You have a lot of courier and janitor friends
- Too bad the wages are very low
- I recommend this job for people entering into the administration work
Learn to respect what your employees do for you.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Telus Edmonton13 September 2016
Disgusting pay. No raises ever. Upper management is not up to date with provincial labour laws. In Alberta they have you work Rememberance Day as well as Family Day which are statutory holdiays. They tell you not to punch the time clock that day (the time clock otherwise is attached to you like white on rice, punch in and out for lunch plus start and end of day) the reason no punch in on those days is because they only pay you regular time and give a day off in lieu later even though their employee handbook states that time and a half is paid on holidays that you work. Staff evaluations were done 1 month after the original schedule with no raises! This company does not care at all about their employees, they are looking at dollar signs for themselves. The boss in Burnaby avoids answering any direct question and is rarely available. I work at a Telus site in Edmonton and am leaving very soon. I don't advise anyone to take a job with this company and with all of the money Telus has I have difficulty understanding how they would take Novitex on. I thought it was all about integrity. DO NOT WORK HERE EVEN IF YOU ARE DESPERATE.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Too many to list.
Horrific Managment depending on location
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 May 2016
Overall my experience at novitex was just barely tolerable.
we would start out with morning huddle and hear who had quit and who had been there the longest, followed by where everyone needed improvment.
If Novitex had proper managment at The Bow in Calgary it would have been the perfect place to work.

The managment they had were slave drivers, You were paid decent for your position, Favoritism is huge with this company, and if you are not a favorite i hope you dont mind being in the same dead end job for the rest of your life.
The co workers and customers were amazing and are what will get you through the day.
The best part of working there were the off site locations.
Pros
Decent pay grade, Opportunities for overtime.
Cons
Favoritism by managment, Driven by a slave driver
Fun place to work
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 April 2016
It was fun, I got lots of exercise working here, great people and a positive atmosphere. It operated like a family, everybody was encouraged to put their opinion in
Great learning experience
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON10 March 2016
Everyone is very welcoming and friendly, Interesting learning experience, challenging in a good way, great way to gain experience in an office setting.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
unpaid lunch
Good Environment
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 February 2016
Good environment. Provides a lot of opportunities to grow. Management give individuals a chance to utilize their skills.A stable company to work for.
Pros
Room to grow
Cons
Salary compensation could be better
No Advancement, poor pay.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC31 January 2016
No raises, no advancements, no incentive to stay.
Poorly run, no loyalty to workers.
Would not even recommend this job to the desperate.
friendly and hard working, even when chaos reigns
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON11 January 2016
Everybody in my team is very friendly and always helpful when I need them, including supervisers and managers. The supervisor and manager in my office were always easy to talk to about any problems.
The only shadow cast on an otherwise bright work day is the unproductive slow days when there is very little to do, interspersed with unpredictable chaos on random days when so much work would come at once that it required overtime. This may have just been on me and my teams particular tasks, but it wears you down after a while, having little stability.
Pros
friendly team
Cons
unpredictable work patterns
Good place to work if you can't find anything else better
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  British Columbia31 August 2015
Set hours which is great, management has little or no supervisory experience. There is no room for advancement and everyone is hired on a one year contract to avoid giving you benefits.
The people you work with are what will make a huge difference in your work experience, I like the people I've met here but this job is very repetitive and often times there is nothing to do.

It doesn't pay minimum wage but not far from it either.
Pros
Paid sick days if you are regular full time.
Cons
Everyone is hired on a one year contract.
Factory mentality-empolyees are replacable
Assistant team lead (Former Employee) –  Scarborough,ON17 July 2015
This is a good company to earn minimum wage while you look for better opportunities however it is not a place where you can advance or earn a permanent position UNLESS you know someone on the inside.

Management will not assist you in learning more so that you can improve and they will go out of their way to stop you.
Pros
Casual friday, dress code other days very relaxed
Cons
Poor management, lack of company planning
we all joined whenever there was a celebration eg bridal shower etc
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  6880 RBC financial .Mississauga22 June 2015
opening and sorting mail , opening and sorting travel insurance going around asking for help or if my manager needed me to go to another site .Most of my coworkers were awesome they helped me whenever necessary
The hardest part was standing too long with one job ,nothing was difficult or hard to do because I always enjoyed doing something new .
I enjoyed getting people to work esp when they were pretending to do other jobs .
Pros
getting together with others to organize something for the team
Cons
being too long at one job