NOVATEL WIRELESS

NOVATEL WIRELESS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast-paced with aggressive deadlines but still break for table tennis
Manager Software Engineering (PMP) (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: professional and friendly people
Cons: low morale due to poor sales
1. Serve as Engineering Manager supervising a global team of SW engineers (i.e. China, Canada, TX, CA).
2. Serve as project manager to plan, resource, track my engineering team to contribute to 6-8 parallel projects. Performed risk mitigation of my team's deliverables and report back to lead project manager.
3. Serve as POC for Maintenance of Line program – more... where I am tasked with finding engineering resource to solve customer/field issues.

The people are professional and friendly. – less
Productive work place
Manager, Channel Sales (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: great benefits, great technology
Cons: product marketing
I truly enjoyed my time at Novatel Wireless. The company is very employee focused.
a day at work
Temp contract ended (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: flexable hours
Cons: temp
I would go in and test and upgrade different products. i learned command script and trouble shooting. management was nice and easy going. co-workers were friendly and helpful. the hardest part of the job was the drive there. i loved working there
Not a complaint about this company - one of my favorite jobs
Inside Sales & Customer Support Director (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: the company culture
Cons: change in management tam
I left this company after the entire staff and management team had been let go in a restructure. I was maintained by the executives but had an opportunity to join Wingcast so pursued that opportunity.
innovative company
Accounting Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 22, 2013
Novatel is a good place to work. The benefits and pay are fair and the vacation time is generous. The schedule is flexible and the people are nice.
Good company to work with
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 9, 2013
Great and helpful co-workers and Managers. Good place to work with latest wireless technologies