Novartis

Novartis Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It is great company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJJuly 17, 2014
Pros: flexible, good benefits, good environment
Development Informatics had a fast paced environment. Supported executives and their team members globally
Productive and fun workplace lots of room for growth and experience
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 15, 2014
Pros: fun
Great place to work, lots of opportunity, Travel, everyday is exciting and different
Very dynamic, competitive, well established company in egypt and worldwide
Product Specialist (Current Employee), CairoJuly 10, 2014
Typical day at work:
**Starting the day with Am accounts visiting all doctors in all accounts, prepare and execute a monthly group meeting for
important accounts.

**Second half of the day Pm visiting 8 doctors per day, with a very organized, customer focused plan, maintaining call continuity and productive call frequency with the targeted HCP's to – more... deliver the right solution for the right patient at the right time.

**Team player, always gaining insights from the team and communicate my experience and practices with the team, very reliable regarding weekly or monthly tasks.

**The hardest part of the job is planing, I believe that if you fail to plan you plan to fail, so planing planing planing with a SMART objective approach.

**The most enjoyable part of my job is that you always get to know new people from diverse backgrounds which leverage your knowledge circle and gives you incredible moments and wonderful moments charging you with a positive energy enough to exceed the required achievements. – less
Great company
Executive Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Lansing, MichiganJuly 9, 2014
Pros: great pay, great benefits
Cons: currently has a poor pipeline
Great company to work for! Good pay, great benefits.
Management has been great, great culture.
Productive, capable, hardworking, organised
In-House Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee), FrimleyJuly 7, 2014
Typical day for study set up would be to review priorities, contact sites for follow up on essential documents. Revieww and discuss Costings with R&D and Pharmacy in order to get it approved ahead of the scheduled SIV.
Management is supportive and helpful when you have a difficult issue with either site or contract negotiations.
Co-workers are friendly – more... and we all work as a team and help each other out with either providing information concerning a site issue or buget reviews.
The most challenging part of the job is to manage your priorities with the various sites and studies, especially when you have several SIVs happening in quick succession of each other. Sometimes you might have 2 or 3 SIVs for variuos study sites.
Positive team members who are supportive and you can also have fun with. – less
Great work environment and balance of work and life
Application Manager (Current Employee), East HanoverJuly 1, 2014
Great manager that leave me freedom to get work done. IT group experience constant down sizing no opportunity there.
Overall Great Company
Sr. Clinical Project Specialist (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJJune 28, 2014
Novartis is very flexible with work hours. They have even created a program where you can work from home once a week.
Good comfortable place to work.
Sr. Facilities Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Emeryville, CAJune 24, 2014
The company overall was very fair and good to work for.My boss was excellent.
loved the company culture!
Operator 1 (Current Employee), Vacaville, CAJune 22, 2014
Pros: all of it
Cons: constantly changing environment / job instability
Great place to work! Invested in improving all assets, including equipment, quality, personnel, safety, etc.
Good pay.
Good benefits.
Value workers female/ older/ other ethnicity
value behavior and performance over time at company
good
Solutions Architect (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJJune 17, 2014
good place to work. Work life balance is good. People are treated well with respect.
•Hard-working, self-motivated, organized and have established a reputation for getting things done; adaptable, well-organized, detail oriented; able t
Sr. Associate, Operations, Regulatory Affairs (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAJune 13, 2014
Provide submission/publishing support for 25 + products.
Conduct internal training
maintain submission tracking EDMS
Maintain internal electronic and paper archives
Coordinate submission QA/QC

further details upon request
productive and fuctional kind of environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), different place in DavaoJune 12, 2014
Pros: free gasoline and food
Cons: long hours
working everyday is too risky most especially dealing with different having different attitude.i learned a lot specially doing individual work and making work plan.the management is very updated about the result of the plan.The part that have the hardest was during transportation.And the most enjoyable part was in meeting with people in different place.
Great place to work in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Manager BPA Finance (Current Employee), East Hanover, New JerseyJune 8, 2014
Pros: work life balance
team environment, high performance and fast pace culture. Opportunities to explore multiple areas and multiple career paths.
Zeeshan MBA Marketing
Field Officer (Current Employee), Hyderabad PakistanJune 7, 2014
Pros: good salary as per pakistan's standared
Cons: insecure environment at pakistan
PROFILE I am a young and energetic Sales Professional with 7 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Sales OTC Business. I received my MBA degree from University of Sindh in 2009 by getting 1st class with majors in Marketing plus Bachelor Of Commerce in 2005.
OBJECTIVE I’m proactively seeking a challenging and creative role in international environment – more... where I can leverage my highly effective and performance driven skills and experience in offering a full range of business and communications skills creating strategic programs and initiatives. An ambitious, optimistic and exceptionally knowledgeable, creative and result oriented individual with an impressive background in meeting and exceeding sales objectives of the assigned areas, by promoting and selling company product through professional sales techniques. – less
Great experince
Medical Representative (Former Employee), MumbaiJune 5, 2014
I worked in Novartis as Medical representative and had a great experience.Novartis is a very good company to work in as it offers work life balance. It offers unique career opportunities and corporate culture.The employees are very friendly and approachable and everyone supports you in your day to day activities.Had a great experience working with Novartis' – more... Product managers, great support and knowledge of not only the medicine but also the industry. – less
Productive and efficient site
Supervisor at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Current Employee), Suffern, NYJune 3, 2014
Pros: cafeteria for lunch
Cons: closing the site
Wonderful enviornment to work in. Managed well by employees.
Interesting and chance for advancement
Trainee Associate (Former Employee), Gazipur, BangladeshMay 30, 2014
Working in Novartis helped me learn a lot of things regarding how to deliver the best possible outcome at work place. How important it is to keep work life balance and have proper knowledge about the office culture. The work for a Trainee Associate did not involve just one task, but involved a lot of very interesting tasks everyday, which involved, – more... many departments of the manufacturing plant. Most of my co-workers helped each other so that we could work together and work toward the ultimate benefit for the company as a whole. It was a great experience to work in Novartis as a trainee associate. – less
productive
Logistics Manager (Current Employee), Hyderabad , INDIAMay 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches, team outings
Good place to work with MNC like Novartis enriched with values . Management is good , i enjoy every bit of my work is challenging . i love logistics very much .
Hard but good
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Riyadh, KSAMay 27, 2014
Working at Novartis Consumer is hard in term of tasks assigned to me either in numbers or nature. Good as I learned a lot like dealing with IMS system to extract and analyse data, setting new year target, tailoring customer benefits, SFE …etc. in addition, basic skills from Coaching for people, Negotiation with customers and interviewing for candidates.

Working – more... in Matrix also has been acquired during working as Activation Manager which strengthening me as FLM.

Over all I like by Journey in Novartis OTC as it gave me an extended experience in a lot of aspects. – less
Fun and important
R&D Intern (Former Employee), Horsham, ENGMay 22, 2014
It was one of the best summers of my life(if not the best). Discovered a new small molecule.

About Novartis

Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the – Read more