Novartis

Novartis Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing company to work for with great products
Executive Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Joliet, ILAugust 14, 2014
Pros: great overall benefits and management structure for sales is perfect
Cons: bonus plans were capped
I launched and sold several products for hypertension over the course of 13 years and also had the opportunity to represent some specialty brands for Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's Disease, Osteoporosis Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Diabetes
nice workplace environment
MS&T representative (Current Employee), PRAugust 14, 2014
Nice

Good Place to grow

Great coworkers

need more organization
Collaborative
Associate Scientist (Current Employee), Vacaville, CAAugust 8, 2014
Pros: bonus points to be redeemed
Cons: contractors dont get any benefits
The people are great, the company is very organized, efficient, and is a fun place to work. You are rewarded for you accomplishements.
Great experience and the busy environment was a plus.
Executive Assistant to Consumer Health Division (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJAugust 7, 2014
I worked as a contractor for Novartis for a period of 6 months and met many professional individuals who demonstrated positive attitudes and work ethics. The hardest part of the job for me was when my contract ended and the position fazed out.
Great Job
QA Compliance Manager (Current Employee), Vacaville, CAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: all that i've learned, support of my management, amazing colleagues, commute
Cons: the company didn't appear to care much about the employees, only about gaining profit
I feel like what I do benefits the company and the lives of those that use the drug substance that's manufactured here.
I've gained a wealth of industry knowledge.
My direct manager has always had my best interest at heart.
My co-workers are phenomenal people and colleagues
The hardest part of the job is not being able to trust the company
The work/life – more... balance is most enjoyable for me. – less
Large Pharmaceutical company
Executive Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 5, 2014
Cons: layoffs were frequent
I enjoyed working at Novartis. I did enjoy the tools and resources I had at my disposal.
The most qualified and talented associates ever encountered at any company.
Global Head, Data Standards (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJAugust 4, 2014
Pros: free coffee in the cafeteria
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the customers and collaborating with them to come to a workable solution.
Overall a good company but not the level of work or energy I am looking for.
Administrator for Validation Project Management (Current Employee), Suffern, NYAugust 4, 2014
Overall a good company but not the level of work or energy I am looking for.
A busy place
Corporate Intern (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 1, 2014
This is a high performance place. Everyone has to put in 120% since the Novartis takeover.
awesome company
Conversion Project Business Lead (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJJuly 31, 2014
It's an awesome company to work for: great colleagues, environment, benefits.
Dynamic community
Facility Operations Intern (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: awesome winter garden cafe, amazing food there and in the cafeteria too!
Working in this Cambridge environment spread out across two campuses, on on Mass Ave, and in Tech Square is a unique and interesting workplace. I love the community between all scientists and researchers, and how the work that the facilities team does directly impacts the work of the core business.
Great place to work and learn!
Manager CIA, Ethics & Compliance (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJJuly 29, 2014
Pros: work/life balance, benefits, networking, growth
I have worked for the same company for over seventeen years and I have witnessed the transformation of the company into a great place to work and network.
Ensure the team is a good fit for you
Consultant, Project Manager (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJJuly 28, 2014
Overall not a bad place but it can be challenging to align with management
Able to work from home
Social Media Channel & Content Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 27, 2014
Being an independent contractor, I am able to work from home which is a plus.
It is great company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJJuly 17, 2014
Pros: flexible, good benefits, good environment
Development Informatics had a fast paced environment. Supported executives and their team members globally
Productive and fun workplace lots of room for growth and experience
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 15, 2014
Pros: fun
Great place to work, lots of opportunity, Travel, everyday is exciting and different
Very dynamic, competitive, well established company in egypt and worldwide
Product Specialist (Current Employee), CairoJuly 10, 2014
Typical day at work:
**Starting the day with Am accounts visiting all doctors in all accounts, prepare and execute a monthly group meeting for
important accounts.

**Second half of the day Pm visiting 8 doctors per day, with a very organized, customer focused plan, maintaining call continuity and productive call frequency with the targeted HCP's to – more... deliver the right solution for the right patient at the right time.

**Team player, always gaining insights from the team and communicate my experience and practices with the team, very reliable regarding weekly or monthly tasks.

**The hardest part of the job is planing, I believe that if you fail to plan you plan to fail, so planing planing planing with a SMART objective approach.

**The most enjoyable part of my job is that you always get to know new people from diverse backgrounds which leverage your knowledge circle and gives you incredible moments and wonderful moments charging you with a positive energy enough to exceed the required achievements. – less
Great company
Executive Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Lansing, MichiganJuly 9, 2014
Pros: great pay, great benefits
Cons: currently has a poor pipeline
Great company to work for! Good pay, great benefits.
Management has been great, great culture.
Productive, capable, hardworking, organised
In-House Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee), FrimleyJuly 7, 2014
Typical day for study set up would be to review priorities, contact sites for follow up on essential documents. Revieww and discuss Costings with R&D and Pharmacy in order to get it approved ahead of the scheduled SIV.
Management is supportive and helpful when you have a difficult issue with either site or contract negotiations.
Co-workers are friendly – more... and we all work as a team and help each other out with either providing information concerning a site issue or buget reviews.
The most challenging part of the job is to manage your priorities with the various sites and studies, especially when you have several SIVs happening in quick succession of each other. Sometimes you might have 2 or 3 SIVs for variuos study sites.
Positive team members who are supportive and you can also have fun with. – less
Great work environment and balance of work and life
Application Manager (Current Employee), East HanoverJuly 1, 2014
Great manager that leave me freedom to get work done. IT group experience constant down sizing no opportunity there.

About Novartis

Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the – Read more