NOV Employee Reviews

Good job happy to be there evey day of work
Centrifuge Senior Field Tech (Current Employee) –  Alberta & BC13 September 2016
Busy, can be fast pace, rigging up equipment, 24/7 on site service supervision, maintenance of equipment, daily reporting, daily or weekly and monthly billing, training of new hire's, trouble shooting and repairing of any equipment, stripping of drilling fluids, working good with others, team player, work safe and good by my self when needed, barite recovery, working with brine, polymers, gel chem,
Pros
Enjoy working with other out standing people
Cons
Work threw all things put to you
Was an excellent opportunity
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 October 2015
I received excellent work experience while working at NOV. I enjoyed working with the employees, as well as meeting different people coming into the office from different countries. I was offered different opportunities to take on interesting projects from all different departments within the company which kept my job interesting and challenging. All in all my job was enjoyable, although there were not very many opportunities for moving up withing the organization if I wished to do so.
Pros
Enjoyed the work I did plus the people I worked with.
Cons
Not allot of opportunities for advancement.
a fun place
Welder (Current Employee) –  Nisku, AB16 October 2012
Is a freindly place, the day goes fast working with others, i was working as labour to became a journeyman welder with help of my company maneger and others.working with nice co worker always is fun and i deal with non happy worker but when i see what i build! i really enjoy my job ...
Pros
non