We are a well-established business that develops high-end single-family homes in the Burke Mountain area in Coquitlam. We have exciting new plans for the future and are seeking talented individuals to come join our team.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager Assistant. The ideal candidate will follow the lead of the Project Manager for the administration for our upcoming projects, as well as provide additional support to our team on a day-to-day basis. Must have a highly positive, cooperative outlook and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing many projects at a time and meeting tight deadlines.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE but are not limited to:
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquiries to the appropriate staff members
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Code and file material according to the established procedures
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization's databases
- Back-up electronic files using proper procedures
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Arts, Business, Economics, or Science; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have a class 5 driver's license and have their own vehicle
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, professional phone mannerism
- Proactive, upbeat attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience with WordPress and Photoshop is an asset
- Interested in project management, experience with construction sector is an asset
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to specify the job title in the subject line.
Thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates selected for further consideration. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.