NORWOOD Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
productive and lovely work environment
Secretary/ Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ravenswood, WV15 October 2017
I apologise but seeing as I worked there over 17 years ago, I can't make any comments on this job as I have not much recollection.
I do remember though that it was a very worthwhile and meaningful job - helping to educate children with learning disabilities.
It was a very nice and calming enviroment
Caddy (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO13 September 2017
Norwood definitely mold the working person i am now. I am very efficient with everything i do because of the training Norwood gave me. As a caddy i follwed my golfer around with his/her golf bag. As a caddy you have many opportunities to improve your skillsl. For example communication, appearance,customer service, and work ethic!
Pros
Free lunches and very flexible hours
Cons
Weather conditions alter a lot of work days
This position was a good step in the right direction
Corporate Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sleepy Eye, MN20 April 2017
I learned that I loved working with employee benefits. Being involved with the Corporate Office allowed me to increase my database skills and provide details needed to make benefit plan decisions.
Lovely Place To Work
Volunteer Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wokingham7 April 2017
A good friendly atmosphere where staff are often promoted from within the company giving good opportunities for career progression. An onsite café means that staff don't need to bring lunch however this is a Jewish organisation and no food is allowed onsite that isn't kosher if you work around the clients. In spite of the friendly atmosphere, the site in Wokingham Without is in a rural location where a car is essential due to the roads that must be used to travel there.
Pros
Career Progression
Cons
Rural Location
Amazing place to work
Events Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  London, ENG4 September 2014
Two years flew by as the people and cause were so amazing.
Never a dull moment.
Family Style Company
Administrative Assistant/Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA18 February 2014
Hard work, Good training, supportive overall. Onsite Jobsite opportunities for office workers.
Pros
Happy Hours, parties, close friends
Cons
difficult to get everyone to adhere to the same standards. Too many cowboys.
They offer many overtime opportunties..
Order Clarification (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FL13 March 2013
The most enjoyable part of my job is that I was able to get it done without being micromanaged.
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Hendon, London26 January 2013
I have gained skills and knowledge on how to support people with learning disabilites with their daily activities, to communicate and establish trust relationship to them and their family etc. Support them with their wishes and needs towards helping them to achieve as much independence as possible.
Typical day at work would be busy from personal care to their activities but i find it enjoyable as I have been working with them for 7years. Hardest part of the job would be when short of staff. Co-workers work as a team making sure that the residents recieve the best quality of care.
Pros
one free meal in each shift
Cons
long hours but always given an hour break which is fair