Norwest Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great work environment and great people
geotechnical engineer (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCOctober 8, 2014
Coworkers were very knowledgeable and easy to work with, management was very approachable and easy to talk with.
Great Environment
HR Assistant/ Recruiter - Contract (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 2, 2014
-typical day at work
-Great culture, co-workers.
-Worked with all employees for the winter project.
-helpful co-workers
I was able to grow and learn from many different areas
Camp Coordinator/Field Services Assistant (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJune 30, 2014
I enjoyed working on field projects. I was able to grow and learn new jobs and work with new people and clients. The team of people I worked with was amazing, helpful and supportive.
Professional Great place to work
Cost Control Administrator (Former Employee), Fort mcmurray, albertaMay 15, 2014
Pros: flights, meal and accomodations provided
Cons: long hours, communting
On a typical day with norwest is a 12 hour shift beginning betweeen 6-8am flexible schedule. My job consisted of comparing field tickets with contracts making sure supervisor approved before , processing tickets into system for approved payment. The team of management I work for were so much fun to be around, willing to help and show me the ropes. The co-workers were very motivating. The hardest part of the job was leaving. I enjoyed everyday I was at work for 4months.
Management is excellent to work with
HSE Advisor (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 15, 2014
Great company to work for, very great group of people. Management is easy and friendly to work with, and they have high standards for their employees.