Norton Rose

Norton Rose Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Secreatry (Current Employee), JohannesburgMay 10, 2013
Pros: happy clients
Cons: stressful
You can't really predict what the day will be like, because anything can happen on files so you need to just take the bull by the horns and deal with each query as and when it occurs.

Clients can be difficult at times and you have to remain professional at all times.

The most enjoyable part is if the client appreciates the work that you do for them
Diverse and intergractive culture
Candidate attorney (Former Employee), SandtonAugust 9, 2012
Pros: free monday lectures on various developments in the law, departmental outings, cocktail wednesdays.
Cons: very long hours at times
One of the things Norton Rose prides itself with is having an open door policy. I found this to be of particular importance as an aspiring attorney and I had a lot to learn and had to be able to approach my seniors for assistance, which was quite often.

Everyone was treated with respect as a valuable member of the team which instilled self-confidence – more... an enabled me to make the most of the learning opportunities granted to my. I was able to apply myself and improve also on my social interaction skills. – less
Excelente
Pasante de Derecho Corporativo (Former Employee), Caracas, AFebruary 24, 2013
Elaboración de Contratos, trámites ante organismos públicos SENIAT, INDEPABIS, SIEX.