Norton Rose Fulbright

Norton Rose Fulbright Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Welcoming, supportive co-workers, and organized work place.
Server (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 2, 2015
Pros: welcoming environment and employee appreciation
Cons: Busy and Long days.
A typical day started with opening, which is printing the daily schedule for meetings happening that day or events; then brew coffee, and open kitchens on seven floors.I learned to be professional, do we job properly, and always smile. The management was organized and excellently operated. My co-workers were the best, because they were understanding and fun to be around. The hardest part of the job was, it got extremely busy and almost never ending. Having slow days and setting up events for the lawyers enjoyed the most from working at Norton Rose Fulbright.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Downtown, TorontoJuly 15, 2014
Typical day at my work would involve a lot of cheques coming in and entering them in the Accounting Software that they used; Elite. I also created deposit slips at the end of the day. I learned time management and discipline from this job. The work environment was really amazing.
Travail stimulant
TECHNICIENNE EN DOCUMENTATION (Former Employee), MontréalJanuary 23, 2015
Tâches principales : référence avances, recherches informatiques, revues de presse

Échéances des demandes des usages serrées ; tâches stimulantes et évolutives ; intérêt marqué pour le service à la clientèle