Northwood

Northwood Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Northwood
Continuing Care Assistant (Current Employee), Halifax, NSNovember 21, 2012
Northwood is by far the best nursing home I have worked in, I adore the staff and residents. I work full time nights and have my own house and wouldn't leave un-less I was re-locating closer to home.
A
Lettings Manager (Current Employee), Bromley, ENGSeptember 28, 2014
The Bromley branch was established in 2009 and started off really well. The company has continued to grow and despite setbacks is now moving forward under head office leadership.
my review
Benefit Coordinator (Former Employee), MIApril 28, 2014
This company is a good company to work for. They have good employees management is professional. Helpful co-workers.
very enjoyable to work for
Licensed Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Bedford, NHAugust 11, 2013
I helped to assist with adl's, worked closely under an RN,I learned many aspects of nursing in the 3 yrs I was with them. I work well with others. The hardest part of my job is the emotional aspect. the most enjoyable part is hearing all the life stories from my residents.
Stressful work enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), centerline,miApril 19, 2013
Pros: lots of work partys
Cons: no time left for your family
good job for a stepping stone.at will employer,not much dedication or loyaly to the employees. management makes it very clear that you can easily be replaced.
interacting with borrowers in the negotiations of collecting defaulted or delinquent debts.
Collector (Former Employee), Richmond, INNovember 25, 2012
Pros: profit shareing
contact borrowers via telephone to attempt debt collections.able to meet established company standard call volume.meet and exceed daily,weekly and monthly goals.
Good learning experience
Senior Benefit Representative (Current Employee), Center Line, MIAugust 16, 2012
Pros: great people, friendly, lots of fun things to do to make the days go by easier
Cons: healthcare expensive
I learned a lot from working here. Its a very busy company and is growing. I love going to conferences and marketing for the company. Knowing has to multi-task is a must and I learned how to do that quickly working here.
People helping people
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New Martinsville, WVJune 21, 2012
Pros: seeing people succeed
Cons: the pay and benefits were low compared to the work that needed done.
I started in the company by overseeing a workshop. The clients did work for outside companys ex. wash laundry, crush cans and sort mail. My job was to be sure all the paperwork was in order for everything coming into the workshop and make sure the work was done properly. I also kept good relationships with the outside businesses. The program was set – more... up to show the clients what it is like to work and make their life more productive. My main job was doing the paperwork for the workshop. My co-workers were a real help in the workshop. Because of this I was able to get involed in job coaching and mentoring. The best part of the job was when I was able to get a client a job outside the workshop. – less
fun workplace
labour (Former Employee), Northwood head quartersMay 8, 2012
it was a good environment to work at and get to know new people. as well as this i enjoyed my work there and the other staff members that i worked with as i love doing this sort of work

About Northwood

Northwood University is a private, nonprofit, accredited university specializing in managerial and entrepreneurial education offering – Read more