Applications are now being accepted for a full-time, permanent position of Retail Sales Associate located in High Level, AB.
1. Drive sales of core communications products and services to existing and new customers. This may be done in-person and via outbound telemarketing campaigns.
2. Provide information and demonstrations of communications products and services to customers in a retail storefront setting.
3. Take ownership to continually learn and understand Northwestel’s products, services and promotional offerings to effectively present solutions to customers.
4. Actively participate in training and coaching initiatives to improve sales skills and product knowledge.
5. Activate and configure services and features for customers.
6. Track and record inventory, sales, and activations in an inventory management database.
7. Process, distribute and/or file company documentation, including mail, bills, invoices and customer records.
8. Process sales and service orders in a timely and accurate fashion.
9. Provide after sale support by following-up as required/requested and thereby ensuring customer loyalty.
10. Other clerical support or customer service duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma (or equivalent).
- Minimum of one year experience in a computerized environment.
- Minimum one year consultative sales experience in a retail environment.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Candidates will be required to score a minimum of 70% on an exam that assesses customer service skills, math, keyboarding, and computer applications.
The starting wage for this position will be within the range of $19.5710-26.2385, and is subject to the candidate's relevant years of experience.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and a resume, quoting reference #13-1214IND, no later than 5:00 pm PDT, Monday, July 29, 2013, via fax number to (867) 668-3236, or by the email posted.