Northwest Community College

Northwest Community College Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great place to work for to see success grow
Team Leader/Teachers Assistant/ Lead First Aid (Former Employee), Smithers, BCNovember 4, 2013
Pros: all food was free
Cons: long hours for the lead of the first aid personal
My time at the college was so valuable as i helped people acchieve their goals, as students grew confidence and knowledge, they were able to expand their potential and open new doors to an industry that is rewarding and benificial to the surrounding communities.
Poorly Managed
Former Instructor (Former Employee), Terrace, BCSeptember 25, 2012
Organization lacks professionalism and runs by the "seat of its pants". Be very careful before you aplly for any positions with this organization. Make some phone calls, or better yet interview instructors that work there.
Productive and fun place to work
Lead Secretary (Former Employee), Powell, WYJune 26, 2013
Typical work day consist of order equipment for the college and helping student set up their accounts.
wonderful place to work while i was still going to school
Work Study (Former Employee), Senatobia, MSFebruary 17, 2013
Loved my job as a work study at NWCC. I was basically doing anything the supervisor needed me to do.
Excellent instructors, especially for clinicals.
Student Nurse / Clinical Rotations (Former Employee), Senatobia, MSJanuary 26, 2013
My clinicals typically included pre-conference, getting report from the night nurse, performing physical assessments, planning care for patient after reviewing chart, providing care, administering meds on schedule, and taking opportunities to help other students/nurses and learn new skills. I learned that my strengths are my caring and empathy for patients – more... and co-workers alike, time management and prioritization skills, analytical skills, and excellent charting skills (timely and extremely thorough). The hardest part of the job was controlling emotions when caring for a particularly sick patient. I maintained composure throughout their care, but went home later and grieved for them and their families. The most enjoyable part was playing any part in a patient's comfort and well-being. – less

About Northwest Community College

Northwest Community College serves the Pacific Northwest region of British Columbia, Canada, through campuses established in nine – Read more