Position: Plant Foreman - Full time
Location: Brighton – 107 Rush Rd. Brighton, ON K0K 1H0
Application Deadline: March 7th, 2014
Submit Application to: E-mail or Fax 613-475-5702
Purpose of Job:
You will strive to build relationships with customers to enhance their agricultural needs. You will repair and maintain all moving parts and equipment involved in the day to day practices of our operations. You will need the ability to detect and diagnose a problem before it becomes a major issue.
1. Maintain and repair fertilizer/grain elevator equipment including bearings, belts and pulleys.
2. Must be confident and able to climb legs (approx. 130 feet) in order to maintain its operational capacity.
3. Build external relationships with clients and suppliers in order to build the business in a positive manner.
4. Create a positive work environment where you actively promote Northumberland Grain Inc. product and services.
5. Provide written maintenance logs to the Manager and keep records for future use.
6. Loading and unloading grain trucks and/or wagons.
7. Other miscellaneous duties such as attending meetings and training sessions
8. Reports directly to the Manager on a daily basis.
- Post-Secondary Education
- Experience with repairing and maintaining all types of equipment.
- Must a have the ability to climb 130 feet with safety harness
- DZ License is an asset
- Agriculture experience and knowledge of agri-business industry beneficial.
- Strong leadership & people management skills and a drive to succeed.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ensures full compliance with Northumberland Grain Inc. Health and Safety program.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.