Northgate Arinso Employee Reviews

Good place to work if you enjoy helping employees
Executive Compensation Team (Former Employee) –  St. John's NL14 July 2015
My last position consisted of working with former executives and executives of the GE. My professionalism and keen eye for detail made this an enjoyable experience. I enjoyed receiving compliments from executives working all over the world when I resolved a problem. My typical day consisted or emails and inbound calls. A lot of times I worked with corporate if I needed their assistance in resolving an issue.
Pros
Benefits, Stats and Thank yous
Its an amazing company to work
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP14 September 2014
Its an amazing company to work but I have to left it to continue my dream of doing higher education.
Used to be a very friendly and progressive co. but has gone thru alot of management changes as it was acquired by a venture capitalist, lost its...
SAP HR Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto5 December 2013
When I joined the company it was a premium SAP HR solution provider, a year later it was acquired by a private venture capitalist which has been trying to make it an attractive investment for a potential buyer. The new management has no clear vision or direction.
Pros
very friendly team
Cons
No job security
Consulting
Project Lead for Offshore Solution Change (Current Employee) –  Philippines25 June 2013
A typical day at work would mean checking our Daily process for our clients. Making sure that their Process and Jobs have successfully. I would then check my emails for any customization that is submitted to us for review of estimation. Check if developers already submitted their deliverables. Check capacity planning, resource planning and perform Quality assurance for all deliverables.

At times when issues are raised in Production environment. I am required to go in and investigate the cause. Depending on the severity of the issue . We would need to provide a work around while we work on the permanent issue.Facilitates meetings for all stakeholders for all technical.

I have learned the more technical aspect of the Peoplesoft and how the business is working for HR/Finance information technology.

Management is good balancing profit and employees needs. As fro my colleagues everyone is professional and maintain harmonious and stress free work environment.

Hardest part of the job is keeping demanding clients happy. As they are always looking for ways to keep their costs low. And as a consultant you would need to defend your cost estimations accurate and profitable for you employers.

Most enjoyable part of the job is your are have exposure to the business aspect of Poeplesoft which you can appreciate the value of the development of the codes you made.