Northern

Northern Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productivity
Labourer (Former Employee), Kuujjuaq, QCOctober 10, 2012
Pros: interaction with customers
Cons: heavy lifting
Learned the varies procedures as to how to take something and putting it in its' proper place. Management was good, knew when we needed breaks. Working with others was good with good interactions and communication. Hardest part of the job was heavy lifting.
Productivity with many workers
Labourer (Former Employee), Kuujjuaq, QCOctober 10, 2012
Pros: discounts
Cons: heavy lifting
I stocked shelves and helped customers who needed to find a certain product. There were many workers like me at the time and I thought that the management was great directing everyone.
Nice place to start as Director of IT
Vice President of Technology Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: nice people small size company
Cons: benefits
Earned promotion following successful tenure as Systems Administrator to deploy multi-platform infrastructure for this subsidiary of Extendicare Healthcare Services, one of the largest Long Term Care providers within the U.S. Advanced to oversee the administration, enhancement and optimization of LAN/WAN infrastructure; development and rollout of key – more... applications; and optimal support to users with all hardware, software and networking issues. – less
Different experience.
Waitress (Former Employee), Ogden, UTAugust 27, 2013
Waitressing was a good challenge. You have to make sure you get orders quickly and promptly.
i loved this job also
Certified Nursing Assitant (Former Employee), Chippewa Falls, WIJuly 3, 2013
Pros: loved the hours and loved the residents
Cons: very high risk of getting hurt
I took care of the residents personal cares. that would inclued bathing, feeding, and make sure they are happy. If the resident had a job to go to we would go with incase they would need some assistance. i would also get to know what they would like and not like. and when they would have a bad day i would read to them. played catch to them.