Northern Trust Corp.

Northern Trust Corp. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
People centric firm
Team Leader, Derivatives Operations (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 17, 2015
Northern Trust is a people oriented company. The management is very friendly and always look out ways to keep their communications open with their employees.
productive
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), bangalore, IndiaJanuary 12, 2015
it is a very productive and fun loving office with neat and friendly ambience.
Seniors are always supportive and encouraging you all the way.
Very professional with recreational area.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, India.January 11, 2015
Pros: extended hours refreshments.
Responsibilities were to report financial statements of wealthy clients in The United States Of America. I learned using many financial tools and softwares during the course of a typical day at work. Management was very professional and designed in hierarchical style. The challenging and enjoyable part of the job was to learn Chicago based designed tools and techniques of working. I was an active member of the organization, heading the fun activities monthly for my team. Also, I hosted couple of events for the entire Northern Trust company in which more than 3000 employees participated.
Very good
Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 7, 2015
Learned a lot from the projects I worked for. The client manager was very helpful and was supportive during my tenure.
Low compensation and below average culter
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 6, 2015
Nothing good to say about the company besides their donations to different foundations and charities.
Culturally strong and diverse workplace
Data Analyst, Data Governance (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 6, 2015
I really enjoyed my work at Northern, there was equal opportunity for every performing employee and at times the long working hours were fun due to the light and fun environment.

There was a lot I could take from my stint at Northern. The most important being diversity, respect and inclusion at workplace. There was always an ease of working with various partners even though they were miles away from us. We could never feel any cultural difference when working with partners from different countries.

It was a very fun filled and learning time during my time at Northern and I am pretty sure I could blend with any of my future employers with ease thanks to the culture embedded into me by Northern.
Northern trust is a very good company to work for .
Data Entry Clerk/Consultant (Former Employee), Chicago ILJanuary 4, 2015
I really enjoy working for Northern Trust Company. I got a chance to learn alot about the company. I would really like to work for this company again.
Productive and fun place to work.
Sr. Account Relationship Associate (Former Employee), Seattle, WADecember 22, 2014
Great staff, great company, great clients. A typical day was spent servicing clients with their banking and loan needs. I learned a great deal about Private Banking, including those client's deposit and loan needs.
Amazing Place to work at
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 18, 2014
Pros: amazing job culture
Cons: not many
Typical day at work is very relaxed no matter what the work load is on that day the management is brilliant, learned the basics of hedge funds , co -workers very helpfull.
nice work environment
Senior Portfolio Accounting Analyst (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 10, 2014
I worked with all women management did not support family life while I was working for them
Good company, good value proposition, some great people.
Sr. Vice President/Director of Client Development (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 3, 2014
Organization's founding principles still severe Clients and employees alike after over 125 years. Paternal, collaborative culture where decision making authority is difficult to ascertain. Ethical, hard-working employees who are zealous Client advocates.
Decent Company to Work for.
Pension Fund Accountant- Large Corporate (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 2, 2014
Work with elite clients that are very demanding on a daily basis. Good learning experiences. Company encourages networking and relationship building. Work-life balance is good (in most areas). Pay is decent but could be better.
Good Company to start your carrier
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 20, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: at times long hours
A excellent company to stat your carrier,good culture,good management,work life balance is ok,depends on the team uou work,otherwise a good company to start your carrier.good people around,benifits wise its ok,according to the standards.
work life balance.
Financial Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), Ecospace, BangaloreNovember 18, 2014
Pros: work- life balance
Cons: stagnant growth
We work on exception reports like recon breaks, price fluctuation, trade discrepancies, derivatives, fund calculations etc. At NT we learn about custody business, investment banking, performance reporting and client communication.
Management is supportive and help in overall personality development and career advancement.
Critical nature of client reports and its impact on the business and deliverable is crucial part of the business.
overall portfolio management and communication with internal and external clients is challenging and interesting job.
Productive and Great place to work
Loan Manager (Current Employee), ChicagoNovember 11, 2014
Working with great people makes this an amazing place to work.
Great stable place to work
Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2014
Learned new industry and great family oriented place to work.
Procutive work place
Work Life in Northern Trust is good
ETL Test Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 3, 2014
Work Life in Northern Trust is good
Co-workers are friendly
Managers appreciate the work done by us.
good work culture
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), bangaloreNovember 3, 2014
from process I learnt a lot.
-learning and development was good
-good collegeaue
good work culture
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), bangaloreNovember 3, 2014
from process I learnt a lot.
-learning and development was good
-good collegeaue

1 2 3 4 5

About Northern Trust Corp.

Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) is a global leader in delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, – Read more

Northern Trust Corp. Photos