Northern Trust Corp.

Northern Trust Corp. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company, good value proposition, some great people.
Sr. Vice President/Director of Client Development (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 3, 2014
Organization's founding principles still severe Clients and employees alike after over 125 years. Paternal, collaborative culture where decision making authority is difficult to ascertain. Ethical, hard-working employees who are zealous Client advocates.
Decent Company to Work for.
Pension Fund Accountant- Large Corporate (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 2, 2014
Work with elite clients that are very demanding on a daily basis. Good learning experiences. Company encourages networking and relationship building. Work-life balance is good (in most areas). Pay is decent but could be better.
Good Company to start your carrier
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 20, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: at times long hours
A excellent company to stat your carrier,good culture,good management,work life balance is ok,depends on the team uou work,otherwise a good company to start your carrier.good people around,benifits wise its ok,according to the standards.
work life balance.
Financial Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), Ecospace, BangaloreNovember 18, 2014
Pros: work- life balance
Cons: stagnant growth
We work on exception reports like recon breaks, price fluctuation, trade discrepancies, derivatives, fund calculations etc. At NT we learn about custody business, investment banking, performance reporting and client communication.
Management is supportive and help in overall personality development and career advancement.
Critical nature of client reports – more... and its impact on the business and deliverable is crucial part of the business.
overall portfolio management and communication with internal and external clients is challenging and interesting job. – less
Productive and Great place to work
Loan Manager (Current Employee), ChicagoNovember 11, 2014
Working with great people makes this an amazing place to work.
Great stable place to work
Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2014
Learned new industry and great family oriented place to work.
Procutive work place
Work Life in Northern Trust is good
ETL Test Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 3, 2014
Work Life in Northern Trust is good
Co-workers are friendly
Managers appreciate the work done by us.
good work culture
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), bangaloreNovember 3, 2014
from process I learnt a lot.
-learning and development was good
-good collegeaue
good work culture
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), bangaloreNovember 3, 2014
from process I learnt a lot.
-learning and development was good
-good collegeaue
Productive and Team Environment
SENIOR PENSION FUND ACCOUNTING ANALYST (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 28, 2014
Pros: onsite daycare, cafeteria, parking
The typical day at work is fast pace, deadline driven environment. Management is very involved in employees career growth. Fellow co workers helpful and works as a team. The hardest part of the job is time management. The most enjoyable part of the job enthusiastic work environment.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Senior Software Quality Assurance Tester (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 28, 2014
Learnt more on Mobile Automation
Interaction with clients from multiple countries
Very good place to work
Team Leader (Officer) (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 26, 2014
Pros: free transport
Day in Northern will not get realized that the day is over as it keeps you busy always. Having said that it would also ensures the work life balance for its employees. It is very much employee oriented company to work. I learned the quality of leadership from superiors as they would work as mentors for employees and provide their guidance. As the company – more... work on Open door policy the management group is very much approachable to discuss about the issues. The partners who are working for company, they are well experienced. The hardest part of the job is leaving the organization and most enjoyable part of the job is learning which comes from ever day work. Overall it is one of the best company to work. – less
Dream Company
L-2 Desktop Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 24, 2014
Pros: dream company to work with
Cons: only drawback is that i work as a contractor and not as a permanent employee of northern trust.
Northern Trust is my Client Company. It is worth working in Northern Trust. Spread globally this company is very diligent towards employee satisfaction, work culture atmosphere, management friendly etc.
Steadily growing company
Consultant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 14, 2014
It is a very stable company with a lot of growth potential.
I am enjoying working with people around me - very diverse, and young
Detail oriented highly motivated to deliver the best client deliverable
Investment Operations Consultant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 12, 2014
As a consultant I get to advise many different partner areas regarding things like Risk & Compliance matters, Investments & Accounting, Client Reporting or internal audit, technical requirements and solutions. Every day brings a new challenge which keeps me engaged and on task. I must stay on top of all new developments and information in order to provide – more... partners with the best deliverable. My team is small which means we rely on each other for support. – less
NT Working summary
VP, Global CSDM, Investment Outsourcing Operations (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 11, 2014
A typical day at Northern Trust varies because of the different servicing requrements of each client. NT provides a vast array of services to clients which most of it is supported by teams outside of the USA so there are days where there maybe no issue and other days there maybe multiple issues.
The most enjoyable of this job is I get the opportunity – more... to work with a diverse group of people who are located in Asia and Europe. Most importantly I get to work with clients whose products are unique to their book of business which makes it very interesting. – less
Northern Trust is a reputed company
Investment Performance Analyst (Former Employee), ChicagoOctober 8, 2014
Pros: good co workers
In a month there were few busy days but I learnt a lot from this position through the job responsibilities I had.I enjoyed my days at work even if there is pressure however the management was not recommendable for my team. Few managers takes things personally, not at all professional and there is no HR policy which can help the analyst.
Co workers were – more... awesome and my first team leader was amazing, helpful and with all qualities of a leader.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with unprofessional management.
Best part of the job was good rapport with client and other team members – less
Ok to start
Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 8, 2014
Ok place to start your career. Not sure if you want to stay long term
Employee Friendly organisation
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 4, 2014
Employee friendly Organisation . A good place to work for beginners

1 2 3 4 5

About Northern Trust Corp.

Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) is a global leader in delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, – Read more

Northern Trust Corp. Photos