Northern Property REIT

Northern Property REIT Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great job but a bit hectic
Regional Property Manager (Former Employee), Fort St John, BCApril 2, 2015
A typical day is very hectic but rewarding. During my time with NPR I was able to hone my management skills and learned a lot more about how to be a good property manager.
Poor Company to work for
Property Administrator (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABJanuary 25, 2015
Two weeks into employment received word my mom in Newfoundland was into her final days, travelled to be with her. She died the next day.

Instead of getting the normal condolescscenes I received a termination notice sitting next to my dieing mother, the big boss was clearing house. My boss, me, and others.

Not my idea of a job anyways, the staff were great in our office at the time but upon her arrival the stress was so obvious.

very unorganized company and poor management
Pretty good workplace
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 10, 2014
Good coworkers, free water, enjoyable place to work. Good office culture.
Friendly Co-workers and diversified job
Mortgage/Insurance Administrator, Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 13, 2012
Pros: learned different programs not used in the legal field.
Cons: accounting background was need for this job
Coming from a legal background to a completely different working enviroment was difficult. I had to learn more than the basics of Excel as this was the main source of my work. As well, I dealt with a lot of our smaller offices in remote areas of Canada (Nunuvat/NWT)

My co-workers were very helpful and understanding. As daily meetings with different departments were required, I found this to be one of the more challenging parts of the job.

Unfortunately, the job was taking on a more "accounting" type feel and coming from a legal background, the fit was not there.

About Northern Property REIT

Northern Property Real Estate Investment Trust (NPR) is primarily a multi-family residential real estate investment trust, providing – Read more