Northern Property REIT

Northern Property REIT Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great job but a bit hectic
Regional Property Manager (Former Employee), Fort St John, BCApril 2, 2015
A typical day is very hectic but rewarding. During my time with NPR I was able to hone my management skills and learned a lot more about how to be a good property manager.
Poor Company to work for
Property Administrator (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABJanuary 25, 2015
Two weeks into employment received word my mom in Newfoundland was into her final days, travelled to be with her. She died the next day.

Instead of getting the normal condolescscenes I received a termination notice sitting next to my dieing mother, the big boss was clearing house. My boss, me, and others.

Not my idea of a job anyways, the staff were great in our office at the time but upon her arrival the stress was so obvious.

very unorganized company and poor management
Pretty good workplace
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 10, 2014
Good coworkers, free water, enjoyable place to work. Good office culture.
Good company with a few bad apples
Leasing Agent (Former Employee), Regina, SKNovember 13, 2013
Job looked like a dream come true. Had a fantastic week of training at corporate office, then onto the work site. My direct supervisor had poor ethical standards. Very impressed with the rest of the company, just one bad apple. Wish my trainer had been my supervisor, I would have remained with the company for a very long time.

About Northern Property REIT

Northern Property Real Estate Investment Trust (NPR) is primarily a multi-family residential real estate investment trust, providing – Read more