Northern Property REIT

Northern Property REIT Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company with a few bad apples
Leasing Agent (Former Employee), Regina, SKNovember 13, 2013
Job looked like a dream come true. Had a fantastic week of training at corporate office, then onto the work site. My direct supervisor had poor ethical standards. Very impressed with the rest of the company, just one bad apple. Wish my trainer had been my supervisor, I would have remained with the company for a very long time.
Friendly Co-workers and diversified job
Mortgage/Insurance Administrator, Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 13, 2012
Pros: learned different programs not used in the legal field.
Cons: accounting background was need for this job
Coming from a legal background to a completely different working enviroment was difficult. I had to learn more than the basics of Excel as this was the main source of my work. As well, I dealt with a lot of our smaller offices in remote areas of Canada (Nunuvat/NWT)

My co-workers were very helpful and understanding. As daily meetings with different – more... departments were required, I found this to be one of the more challenging parts of the job.

Unfortunately, the job was taking on a more "accounting" type feel and coming from a legal background, the fit was not there. – less

About Northern Property REIT

Northern Property Real Estate Investment Trust (NPR) is primarily a multi-family residential real estate investment trust, providing – Read more