This position reports into the Senior Property Manager.
The following are some duties and expectations for this position:
· Promote “excellence” in residential property team management relations.
· Ensuring effective management of the buildings in your region to ensure company standards are met, and vacancy is kept at a minimum level
· Oversee the training programs for your region, and develop team through performance management and motivation.
· Review NOI on all properties to assure effective expense control and operating costs.
· Design and develop systems to maximize cash flow for the properties.
· Optimize properties value and return on investment.
· Conducts physical inspections of the property; and direct maintenance, grounds and custodial staff in meeting established property physical standards.
· Preparing and following annual budgets
The successful applicant would:
· possess excellent communication skills
· be highly organized
· enjoy a variety of work
· have a professional appearance and attitude
· have strong computer skills
· property management experience an asset
If you have the attitude and skills to be a successful Property Manager, please send your resume to the poster of this advertisement.
If your resume exceeds 1 MB, please request poster for an additional email address.
Thank you for your interest.