MOA/Office Manager for Midwife Clinic
NMC is in need of an experienced and dynamic part time Office Manager/MOA.
The successful applicant will work with two midwives and their clients to support the individuals we serve through excellent communication and a “how can we assist you” approach to service and will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the clinic. We are a a busy office where no two days are the same. We are looking for an efficient, resourceful administrator who approaches encounters calmly and respectfully, and who enjoys working in the presence of multiple demands.
=MOA certificate or diploma or significant experience as an MOA
-computer literate and technology savvy
-familiar with practitioner billing
Salary: To be discussed based on applicant’s experience
Please include in your cover letter your client service philosophy, why this position is a good fit for you and why you’d be a good fit with us.
Please do not phone. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Administration and Office Management
- Coordinating client care including greeting clients, answering the phone, booking appointments, written correspondence, and ensuring clients are seen in a timely manner
- Work with the clinicians to maintain and develop processes and procedures for smooth operation of the clinic
- Maintaining, and building on, our strong reputation for positive relationships with clients, practitioners, suppliers and others
- Generating data and other reports and records, as required
. Systems Management
- Electronic client scheduling and bookings
- Maintaining information management systems (manual and computerized)
- Reviewing mail (post, fax and e-mail) and answering correspondence
- Phone and clinic reception
- Preparing clinic rooms
- Establishing and maintaining lists of suppliers
- Managing electronic lending library and developing systems to ensure resources are returned
- I * Current client charts: chart set-up, dismantling and archiving, copies to hospital or other agencies
- Maintaining an up-to-date list of clients and client contacts
- Scanning and coordinating the flow of electronic and paper client results to the appropriate clinician
- Archiving charts and ensuring safe storage, in keeping with regulatory colleges’ and Privacy Act requirements
- Coordinate client surveys
- Financial Management
- Basic bookkeeping
- Liaison with the bank, the bookkeeper and accountant, as necessary
- Reporting per MSP guidelines and maintaining complete records regarding client billings
- Cheque writing and payroll