NORTHERN MAT & BRIDGE LP Employee Reviews

Operator (Former Employee) –  AlbertaJanuary 23, 2014
Northern is probably he best employer I have worked for. One of the best groups of people I have worked with. ANd not just out in the field, but management at head office. They listen and are easy to approach. Built good relationships their. We also got some perks that are un-heard of from most employers in the patch. I left because I thought the grass was greener somewher else. Wasn't the case.
Pros
good company, good people to work with
Cons
lots of hours, so not really a con
Excellent co-workers and management teamwork
Field Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie AlbertaNovember 15, 2013
I have worked for Northern Mat and Bridge for almost two years now and it has enabled me to travel all over western Canada working in a career that I fought hard to get in to. I am happy to be a part of this company. Throughout my time with this company I was able to begin my journey towards CRSP designation and allowed me to already learn so much about safety culture that I have never expected. Hardest part of my job is the Bud to Boss mentality that is extremely important to have a grasp on. The most enjoyable part of my job is travelling to different places.
Pros
company pickup
Cons
away from family alot
NMB looks after their employees
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Saskatchewan, MBSeptember 10, 2013
You have to be a self starter and are responsible to generate new clients and maintain the established clients.
NMB are very supportive.

Due to a death in the family I had to quit and NMB were there for us the whole way.

Want to know more about NORTHERN MAT & BRIDGE LP?

Ask a question