Northern Mat & Bridge LP (NMB) is Canada’s leading Access Solutions company. We specialize in providing temporary access structures and solutions while servicing primarily the oil and gas industry throughout Western Canada since 1999. We manufacture temporary and permanent bridge structures as well as 3 ply wooden access mats, and steel frame rig mats. Our products are used to access resource rich areas and allow the extraction of these valuable resources while minimizing the effects on the environment.
NMB is currently looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join our growing team based in Grande Prairie Alberta. This position would include office and field sales for Western Alberta primarily.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring operations in their area to ensure that client needs are being appropriately met
- Promotes the company image through exercising sound and ethical business practices as elated to the customers and the public
- Understands the customer is the first priority
- Inform Vice President of Sales & Marketing in a timely manner on sales, competitor Intel and market activity.
- Call existing and prospective clients
- Establish and maintain a current customer list
- Follow up jobs performed by Northern Mat and Bridge in your sales area and report to Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Communicate with sales department regularly to exchange information regarding discount agreements, pricing and leads
- Present yourself in a professional manner at all times while representing Northern Mat and Bridge
- Field/Sales experience is a huge asset
- Oil & Gas knowledge an asset
- Post-secondary education in business an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Customer service experience
- Clean Driving Abstract/License
Base and commissions pay. As well, a great benefits package including matching RRSP contributions and profit share plan.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for, and interested in joining a successful and fun team. Please send us your resume by Fax 780-538-1839, indeed apply, or visit our employment page at northernmat.ca
Please only apply if resident of the Grande Prairie area. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.