Northern Mat & Bridge LP (NMB) is Canada’s leading Access Solutions company. We specialize in providing temporary access structures and solutions while servicing primarily the oil and gas industry throughout Western Canada since 1999. We manufacture temporary and permanent bridge structures as well as 3 ply wooden access mats, and steel frame rig mats. Our products are used to access resource rich areas and allow the extraction of these valuable resources while minimizing the effects on the environment.
NMB is currently looking for experienced Class 1 drivers for Rocky Mountain House, Drayton Valley, Slave Lake, Fox Creek and Whitecourt area. We are currently looking for Drivers with Super B experience, as well as Winch truck operators and Low bed drivers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check to ensure that mechanical, safety and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Maintain logs according to federal hours of service
- Report vehicle defects, accidents and violations
- Secure cargo for transport
- Maintain cleanliness of interior and exterior of equipment
Credentials and Experience
- Valid Class 1 drivers
- Safety tickets an asset
- Clean drivers abstract
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Super B experience, Winch Truck experience, Low bed experience
- Ability to travel for extended periods
- Work independently
- Team player
- Positive attitude
NMB offers competitive wages, excellent benefits plan including matching RRSP contributions and profit sharing.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for please send us your resume by Fax 780-538-1839, indeed apply, or visit our employment page on our website nothernmat.ca
Northern Mat & Bridge LP (NMB) is Canada’s leading Access Solutions provider and continues to grow. We specialize in providing...