Accounts Payable – Accounts Receivable
Location: Head Office Edmonton
Job Description: We are looking for a Full Time Accounts Payable/Receivable Representative at our Head Office
- Use accounting software to track the flow of money into liability accounts when they receive invoices and out of it when they make payments.
- Purchase order reconciliations.
- Participate in basic accounting functions. Contribute to a team atmosphere.
- Follow pre-established guidelines for the processing of all accounts.
- Strong organizational and computer skills. Neatness and accuracy are a requirement.
- Able to work well with deadlines and stressful situations.
- Problem solving skills and high attention to detail.
- No less than 5 years experience would be preferred.
- Experience in the transportation industry an asset