NorthBrook Capital Corp., the banking and lending sector advisory group, is seeking candidates for a full time developer/programmer position. The successful candidate will be offered a starting salary of $50 – 55 k with benefits.
The candidate will be responsible for development and management of web-based financial applications that reside on NorthBrook’s platform. Tasks will include – the development, deployment and on-going maintenance of the applications; scheduled application and platform checks and tests; patchwork and upgrades to current systems; producing functional UI in the form of webpages, reports and various online visual tools for end-user experience.
The qualified candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with:
- ASP.net (C#/VB)
- Entity framework
- WCF web services
- jQuery or similar
- MS SQL
- Reporting Services
- Telerik controls or similar
The candidate must also exhibit:
- Team oriented work practices.
- Clear and concise written and oral skills.
- Flexible hours (overtime is occasionally required).
- Ability to meet deadlines while work remotely.
- Ability to travel and be eligible to work throughout North America.
For additional information and resume submission, please contact us. Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted for follow-up.