NorthBasin Energy Services is a Canadian drill bit technology firm which focuses on the research, engineering, and manufacture of down-hole drill bit solutions.
Manufacturing Technician II - JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a motivated individual to fill the position of Manufacturing Technician, Level II, in the role of Welder/ Brazer. This position is responsible for the brazing of cutters into our drill bits, in addition to other related tasks including the application of hard-facing. Previous experience brazing PDC drill bits will be considered an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of welding techniques and procedures
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- Work within and adhere to Health & Safety Policies and guidelines
- Must be able to work safely and productively with minimal supervision
- Valid driver's license. A driver's abstract needs to be supplied by candidates that are interviewed.
Apply by email
Note: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted