Executive Director with the
North Yukon Renewable Resources Council
Wage: $30-35/hr. plus accommodation and other benefits
Hours: Full-time, 32.5 hrs./week
Location: Old Crow, Yukon
- Work under the direction of an 8 Member Council on renewable resource projects.
- Manage a small office in a remote northern community.
- Coordinate public meetings and work closely with the community.
- Handle accounting-related tasks: budgets/workplans, A/P, A/R, and financial statements,
- Write recommendation letters, reports, and other routine correspondence.
- Work closely with both governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Experience with financial operations: A/R. A/P, budget monitoring and financial statements
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to identify priorities, problem solve and multi-task.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience living in remote, northern communities an asset.
- Post-secondary certification in natural resources management an asset.
Submit cover letter and resume by August 2, 2013
P.O. Box 80
Old Crow YT, Y0B 1N0
Phone (867) 966-3034
Fax (867) 966-3036
Indeed - 9 months ago
Primary instrument for local renewable resources management in the traditional territory of the Vuntut Gwitchin.