We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic Assistant Therapist to join our team.
As a member of our team, the Assistant Therapist enables patients to meet their expected goals by contributing to the implementation of physiotherapy programs and services.
Under the supervision of a Physiotherapist, the Assistant Therapist will assist designated patients with assigned rehabilitative activities and in the implementation of programs designed by the physiotherapists. Further, you will work as a member of a team in meeting the rehab needs of patients.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a clean and efficient working area and assisting with departmental support.
- General office duties such as telephone answering, printing, filing, copying, mailing, faxing etc.
- Administration and Patient file maintenance
- Assisting with invoicing, mid-month and end-of-the-month billing etc.
- Prior experience in a rehabilitation setting is preferred.
- CPR/First Aid Certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with others both internally and externally.
- Prioritize workload and maximize efficiency within responsibilities
This is a Permanent Part-Time position.