North York General Hospital Employee Review

View all North York General Hospital reviews

This is the most miserable place in the known world
Administration (Former Employee) –  General14 November 2012
The managers are completely ignorant of operations and how to run a business. They also hate any sort of criticism and new ideas. The only people that get promoted are sycophants that are equally useless and will not challenge authority. Coworkers only think about their own interests and will fight you tooth and nail in order to avoid work.

Bottom line this is an awful place to work that will kill your soul and cause you to become a bitter and resentful person.
Cons
everything

Other North York General Hospital Employee Reviews

Good Experiences
Registered Practical Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2017
It was amazing experience to work in North York General Hospital. I done my placement there and staff is very helpful. The working environment is safe and I learnt so much there.
Stressfull work environment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  North York, ON21 September 2017
On a typical day we were often short staffed and that made it hard to get through the day. Every one is supportive but the culture was not a great one. Work was often draining and coworkers did not often show teamwork.
Cons
short staff