North Shore Industrial Wheel specializes in the manufacturing & recertification of wheels and rims, along with the distribution of tires for mining, earthmover, construction and industrial machinery. At the present time the company is looking for an innovative individual to join our sales team for the BC area.
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full Time. Must be willing to travel
Salary: Salary + Commission + Benefits
Shop Location – Kamloops BC, but responsible for all of BC area.
Languages: Speak, read and write English
Transportation: Company vehicle to be provided
Specific Skills/Knowledge: Computer, software and other office equipment. Ability to prioritize, multitask, time management and organization skills. Proven written and verbal communication. Ability to work alone and with others. Ability to problem solve, make decisions, think critically, find information and willing to continuously learn. Knowledge of off-road tires and wheels would be considered an asset.
- Development of new accounts in BC area
- Development of new projects with customers
- Product forecasting, planning with purchasing
- Quarterly meetings with customers to review products, issues and pricing
- Provide monthly updates to the Vice President about accounts
Start Date: As soon as possible