Term and Hours: 40 hours per week
Working hours are flexible upon mutual agreement and range between 7 a.m and 7 p.m, Monday through Saturday
Your main duties will be to operate our medical testing equipment while also performing receptionist and clerical functions. The role will often require that you graciously assist our elderly patients. Training will be provided so that the selected candidate will be able to operate successfully in the role. However, the successful candidate MUST be comfortable learning to use new software systems and technology.
If you have strong technical skills, a willingness to learn, and excel in customer service, quality and attention to detail, you will excel in this role. Well developed computer skills are a necessity. This position would be a great fit for a recent graduate with strong technical skills or an experienced medical office assistant who learns quickly.
- Prior customer service experience is required (receptionist experience preferred)
- Opthalmic technician experience is an asset but is not a requirement
- Experience using EMR systems is an asset but is not a requirement
- Able to learn and adapt quickly
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Well developed customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software quickly
$16/hour during initial 3 month probationary period, subsequent wage increase is dependent on performance
To Apply: Please include a cover letter and current resume, applications without a cover letter will not be considered
North Shore Eye Associates is an equal opportunity employer who is strongly committed to diversity within its community.