North Safety Products

North Safety Products Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Company
Communications Coordinator (Former Employee), Cranston, RIAugust 15, 2013
The company provided excellent training to the employees and treated employees with respect and dignity.
Productive place to work in
WORKPLACE EXPERIENCE GRADUATE (Current Employee), ISANDOMay 9, 2013
Pros: diverse enviroment
Login to the system , check the emails , complete any work left over from previous day , process orders
Productive place to work in,has its hiccups every now and then but the best way to resolve any issues is to communicate with you bosses and colleagues
Workplace experience Graduate (Former Employee), Isando,GautengJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: flexible working enviroment
Cons: none at the moment
I get to work first thing switch my PC on then check emails reply to any,then make breakfast and get to work usually i have a To Do List which helps me plan my day. I have learned so much and i have discovered things about myself that i didnt i know. My managers are very understanding ,friendly,easily approachable ,but like any boss they want to see – more... results. My colleagues are very friendly people hardworkers and very helpfull. I enjoy learning something new everyday, that makes me look forward to each day. – less
This was a great place to work and valued their employees.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Charleston, SCAugust 21, 2012
Employee morale was important with this company making this a great place to work. We had good management and they were willing to train employees to do their jogs effectively.
Een gezellig en betrokken sfeer onderling met de collegeas
Kwaliteitsfunctionaris (Former Employee), MiddelburgFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: goede sfeer
Cons: de sluiting.
Ik heb hier heel graag gewerkt.
Ondanks de overname later door Honeywell was het een heel gezellig en onderling met elkaar betrokken bedrijf. Dagelijks mijn rondes lopen, overleg plegen, samen iets oplossen en bereiken.

Jammer dat ze besloten het bedrijf ondanks alle goede cijfers te sluiten en te verplaatsen.