The North Lambton Community Health Centre is a community governed health centre serving identified priority populations in a defined catchment area. The Centre operates multiple sites in Ontario: Forest, Kettle & Stoney Point, Watford and Sarnia. Our interdisciplinary team of providers includes: physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, social workers, health promoters, dietitians and physiotherapists.
The Registered Nurse will provide a range of primary care functions and participate in the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs and services for individuals, families and the community.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario and a member in good standing/new graduates welcome to apply
- Undergraduate degree in nursing from a recognized university, or combination of nursing diploma and additional relevant courses/training
- Understanding of the Community Health Centre Model of Care
- 3-5 years of community nursing experience
- Experience in program development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Proficiency in the use of computers and various software applications
Flexible hours of work are required. The incumbent will be required to work at all four sites.
The North Lambton Community Health Centre is committed to Employment Equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
For additional information/apply to:
Katelyn Black, Human Recourses Assistant
North Lambton Community Health Centre
#3 - 59 King Street West
Forest, Ontario N0N 1J0
Closing Date: April 20, 2013