North Country Catering

North Country Catering Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good place to work
2nd cook, Baker, Supervisor, Area Trainer (Former Employee), fort mcmurrayAugust 16, 2013
needs some serious management work but other than that pretty pleasant company
okay company
Camp Attendant (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABJuly 20, 2013
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: company stucture can use a bit more work
Not bad company they train and make sure your saftey is not at risk, people are great, managemnet not well organized but great people.
Great workplace with a nice rec room
Camp Attendant (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABApril 4, 2013
It was my first experience working in a camp setting as a camp attendant, and I liked it.
My typical day at work would start by retrieving all the used towels from each room, put them in the washer. Grab the cart and start cleaning the rooms. By time break starts for fifteen minutes, I switch the towels over to the dryer and go have the rest of my break – more... for ten minutes.
There was nothing really to hard about the job, everything was ready and available.
I would start work at 7:00am to 5:30pm, sometimes more. Cleaning about 30 - 40 rooms a day. – less
Remote camp
Cook (Former Employee), Edmonton, AlbertaFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: the pay cheque
Cons: never got a call back
I absolutely loved this job, I was second cook so I did whatever the first cook need help with my co workers were great. Then the camp shut down and I was never called back.
Large camp is well organised.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABJuly 8, 2012
Pros: nice camp
This camp is well organised and accomadations are nice.They offer good benefits. 10 hr days -good pay
I'm a chief cook and i'm fun with cooking.
cook (Former Employee), ship chem tankerFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: lunch dinner snack
Cons: vacation and shortbreaks
I prepared food for breakfast lunch and dinner for the crew. I make menu for one week. it hard to make a menu but i'm trying hard so that i can manage and give them the best i can. i know how to handle people around me. The hardest part of me is i don't know what taste they like to eat. My enjoyable experience when all my task was finished and all people – more... was satistisfied. – less