This position enables stores and purchasing to provide maximum support to our maintenance department. This position will work a 5 pm to 5 am shift; on a cycle of 4 days on 4 days off.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform daily shipping, receiving, inspection, order processing, stocking parts in accordance with MCMs, SMPs and company policies.
- Purchasing, as required, including coordinate deliveries and routing of AOGs, including export documentation.
- Provide Aircraft Engineers with parts required from Stores inventory.
- Parts pick-up and delivery.
- Nightly Inventory “Cycle counts” and inventory adjustments.
- Inventory counts, as required, along with normal housekeeping duties.
- Preparation and shipping of parts ordered or assigned to other bases, repair stations, and vendors as necessary.
- Filing and distribution of company documents, as necessary.
- Process Dangerous Goods as per Transport Canada regulations.
- Help maintain stores vehicle.
- Actively supports the company Safety Management System by participating in the program and acting appropriately for their role as defined within the SMS Manual.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Grade 12 education.
- Ability to hold a Transport Canada Restricted Area Pass.
- Must hold a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Must be able to operate a Fork Lift
- Be cognizant of the need to process dangerous goods in the required way.
- Be familiar with crating and banding of parts for shipment.
- Experience with shipping and/or receiving an asset.
- Experience within the aviation industry an asset.
Hazardous Substances Associated With Job as Defined by WHMIS
- Process Dangerous goods as per Transport Canada Regulations.
Physical Demands Associated with Job
- Often on feet for extended period of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Why North Cariboo Air?
At North Cariboo Air we work tirelessly to be the preferred charter airline in Western Canada. Our tagline is Going Beyond. But that philosophy is not just for customers. It’s also a big part of how we treat our 350+ employees. We pride ourselves on promoting diversity in the workplace as well as a healthy work/life balance. Ample opportunity for growth and advancement go hand in hand. In fact, helping employees reach their goals is important to us. That’s why we have created special training programs for our employees to achieve their career goals.
At North Cariboo Air, we closely monitor wages across the different industries and perform regular reviews to ensure our salaries remain competitive to attract and retain the best of the best.
Typical benefits include:
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Extended Health & Dental Care
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Employer Matched RRSP Contributions Program
In addition to a competitive wage and benefits package, we like to go beyond to reward our employees for their hard work. North Cariboo Air offers semi-annual houseboat trips to its employees, monthly social events, and annual formal recognition to outstanding employees.
If you’re wondering whether we’re the right company for you, the honest answer is that North Cariboo Air is what you make of it. The opportunities are here, just waiting for you to seize them.
Applications Accepted By:
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please send copy of your cover letter and resume to the email provided. Please List “Evening Stores and Inventory Clerk” in the subject line.
We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.